Windows 10: If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a...

Discus and support If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a full system restore is it totally deleted from one drive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hasan Al-Tabbaa, Jul 28, 2021.

1. If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a...

If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a full system restore is it totally deleted from one drive windows pc and everywhere on Earth !?!

:)

Hasan Al-Tabbaa, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jul 28, 2021
  4. If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a...

little cat, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a...

1. If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a... - Similar Threads - delete files drive

2. How to delete files from PC but keep them on One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete files from PC but keep them on One Drive: Replacing my old tablet that has Windows 10. I used One Drive on it a lot for files and data. New PC with Windows 11 has downloaded all the One Drive Data. I want to delete the files from the old PC and give it to a family member. May or may not do a complete delete back to a...
  3. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake: I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved...
  4. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake: I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved...
  5. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Deleting from One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting from One Drive: I'm using an HP desktop, i7, 360Ghz, Win 10.I'm trying to "clean up" my computer and various other files.When I access One Drive, downloaded 11-21-2020 see atch 1, there are several Quick Time video files that I've copied to my computer. However, when I try to delete those...
  7. How do I prevent one drive from deleting the files on my pc?

How do I prevent one drive from deleting the files on my pc?: My one drive has become too full, when I try to manage the folders that are synced to one drive the program informs me that the files will remain on one drive and be deleted from my pc. I want the opposite to happen. How do I protect the files on my pc?...
  8. How to restore files deleted from One Drive

How to restore files deleted from One Drive: I deleted some files from One Drive by mistake. I desperately need to get them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-files-deleted-from-one-drive/103a3703-2f59-4ce5-8b99-8ab1bd8f4f19
  9. I want to delete One Drive from my PC

I want to delete One Drive from my PC: Reason being i have identical my photos on my hard drive. How do i eliminate photos off One Drive and not delete duplicates off of external hard drive. Please advise...
  10. Deletion of Photos from One drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deletion of Photos from One drive: Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my photographs were uploaded on it but right now I am unable to see the photographs. Please help me to recover the same plzzzz...