Windows 10: If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

Discus and support If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I delete photos on my computer, will they also be deleted on OneDrive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by karenp1979, Oct 10, 2019.

1. If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

If I delete photos on my computer, will they also be deleted on OneDrive?

:)

karenp1979, Oct 10, 2019

2. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Delete photos on Onedrive? WP8.1.

Hey thanks for elaborating the issue.

Actually the way you are accessing are the sync folders in Photos app.

Either you can open the pick and it will display an option "Open with One Drive" and then you can delete the pic.

OR

The steps i mentioned previously are to be followed when you open the "OneDrive" App in your mobile directly rather than going via Photos App.

So OneDrive APP ->Pictures->"Your One Drive albums"-> Open an album ->Click on "Select option"-> Check the images you want to delete->Click on "Trash" Icon.

Hope this works

Thanks

rocky459---01, Oct 10, 2019
  4. If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

Delete photos on Onedrive? WP8.1.

Thanks for the replies but neither of them work.

This is a phone running Windows 8.1.

Go into Photos.

Click Albums at the top of the screen to see all your albums.

Scroll down and you'll see two online albums - Facebook and OneDrive.

Tap OneDrive to go into it. You will see all your OneDrive albums.

Now, in here there is no trash icon?!? There is no multiple selection tool. It is no longer possible to delete photos on OneDrive from inside Photos. The only way I can delete them now is to go into the OneDrive App and there I can delete pictures but
    I can't do it from inside the Photos App any more?!?

Paul_Boland---01, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

1. If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive? - Similar Threads - delete photos deleted

2. does deleting an programme from ssd will also be deleted from hhd also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does deleting an programme from ssd will also be deleted from hhd also: if i delete any program from ssd ...does it will be deleted from hhd also....i want to delete a game from ssd that i have copied to hhd ...does it will cause any effect to hhd prorams or the game that i have copied...
  3. I deleted files in OneDrive but it also deleted the Actual Files themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted files in OneDrive but it also deleted the Actual Files themselves: So when I went to delete files on the OneDrive site I thought it was only going to delete my backup files but when I when to the desktop half of my apps were gone and everything in my documents and pictures was gone.I decided just to delete everything and only back up files I...
  4. I deleted files in OneDrive but it also deleted the Actual Files themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted files in OneDrive but it also deleted the Actual Files themselves: So when I went to delete files on the OneDrive site I thought it was only going to delete my backup files but when I when to the desktop half of my apps were gone and everything in my documents and pictures was gone.I decided just to delete everything and only back up files I...
  5. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  6. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  7. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Will deleting a user off of my PC also delete the email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will deleting a user off of my PC also delete the email?: Will deleting a user off of my PC also delete the email? submitted by /u/LazySown85285 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku2ja1/will_deleting_a_user_off_of_my_pc_also_delete_the/
  9. Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC.: I was over my limit on OneDrive so I deleted folders that were pending to sync from OneDrive on the cloud. But these same folders were also deleted from my PC. I restored those folders from the cloud recycle bin but it did not restore the files that were pending to sync or...
  10. Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!: Ok I've got a new computer and it says my onedrive is nearly full but when I delete a folder from onedrive it deletes them from my pictures too??? Help please. 130723

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i delete photos from onedrive are they deleted from my pc

2. is it ok to delete phone photos using computer iphone