Windows 10: if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?

Discus and support if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I know that Windows 1903 build allows for deleting pre-installed apps. I don’t use Xbox and game bar. I also don’t need a snipping tool or 3d view. Can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CassieLin1, Jul 19, 2019.

1. if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?

I know that Windows 1903 build allows for deleting pre-installed apps. I don’t use Xbox and game bar. I also don’t need a snipping tool or 3d view. Can I delete these apps without any harm to my computer? Thank you.

:)

CassieLin1, Jul 19, 2019

2. Delete Pre Installed Apps

Thanks dumpystig, but that menu sequence will only allow to delete purchased apps and a limited number of Pre-installed discretionary apps such as Accu Weather. It, for example, does not allow to delete the Calendar app - nor does it make available the
    'pocket news' app which is the one I want to get rid off. The phone is running PR1.2 and was purchased, unlocked, from a Nokia shop. Thanks

Hoskins---01, Jul 19, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC? [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jul 19, 2019
  4. if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?

Will constant restart harm pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you running a game and restarting your system?
    • What do you mean when you state "desktop gaming pc running windows 10 64 bit "?

I would like to inform that restarting your computer will not do any harm to your PC. But if there are any games or apps running in the background, I would suggest that you close all the running programs and then restart.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?

1. if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC? - Similar Threads - delete pre installed

2. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  3. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  4. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  5. Pre installed apps

Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  6. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  7. Pre-installed Office deleted

Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  8. The pre-installed apps on my laptop are corrupting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The pre-installed apps on my laptop are corrupting.: I have ran a virus check and nothings wrong. When I launch one, for example mail, it says This app can't open. It then sends me to the Microsoft store, where it saysnthis app has encountered a problem and a prompt to reinstall. Every time I try to reinstall it stops at...
  9. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  10. issue with pre-installed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"