Windows 10: If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

Discus and support If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am so confused right now please help me I dont want ot get rid of touch screen forever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ritika Dhawan, Jul 13, 2022.

1. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

I am so confused right now please help me I dont want ot get rid of touch screen forever

:)

Ritika Dhawan, Jul 13, 2022

2. How to permanently disable windows 10 touchscreen

How to permanently disable windows 10 touchscreen?

Because my touch screen is faulty, I have to permanently disable it.

Sometime windows update will automatically re-enable my touchscreen,

so I am looking for a solution which will let windows 10 detect my screen

as a non touch type.

Thanks

KázsmérHryniewski, Jul 13, 2022
  3. Roger#99 Win User
    Permanently disable Touchscreen in Windows 10 [Solution inside!]

I want to thank you. I have struggled for days. Not only was my touchscreen acting up it was going crazy. I could do nothing. Every time I disabled it would not take long before it would enable again. I have gone into the registry as you suggested, rebooted
    and for the last couple of hours everything is good. I hope it continues. I added the DWORD as you suggested. I am always wary of messing with the Registry but I knew my computer was no good if I could not fix it. AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH.

Roger#99, Jul 13, 2022
  4. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

Permanently disable Touchscreen in Windows 10 [Solution inside!]

I have to sign in just to say THANK YOU. I've tried every possible suggestions I found but nothing works but this one.

yoongiscalp, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

1. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it? - Similar Threads - disable touchscreen computer

2. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  3. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  4. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?: I am so confused right now please help me I dont want ot get rid of touch screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-disable-touchscreen-on-my-windows-10-computer/ac987c9c-b81e-4e76-b9f5-10a1dfd2f566
  5. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?: I am so confused right now please help me I dont want ot get rid of touch screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-disable-touchscreen-on-my-windows-10-computer/ac987c9c-b81e-4e76-b9f5-10a1dfd2f566
  6. Disabling part of touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling part of touchscreen: I have ghost touches on the right edge of my samsung xe700t1a with windows 10. Is it possible to disable part of the touch screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-part-of-touchscreen/1ed585ed-0613-4b47-9136-6e5ef5fc9627
  7. [Urgent] Permanent Disable Touchscreen A Disaster after Recent Windows 10 Update

[Urgent] Permanent Disable Touchscreen A Disaster after Recent Windows 10 Update: Hi MSFT colleagues and all friends, The request is: permanently disable touchscreen function, while preserve the function of the pen need writing but don't need any other touch sensing. This tragic issue returned unforgivably after a recent update couple months ago I...
  8. Disabling touchscreen

Disabling touchscreen: I have an intermittent ghost input on the touchscreen of my Dell 2710 all in one. I have set the touchgate to 0 and rebooted and after some use the screen becomes active again. I have I uninstalled the touchscreen drive in Device manager but it reinstalls after a reboot...
  9. Disable touchscreen HP computer Microsoft 10.

Disable touchscreen HP computer Microsoft 10.: I can NOT disable my stupid touchscreen. The "disable" tab is greyed out. I went through the "uninstall" process, but it didn't work. I plugged in a USB mouse, and both work but I have been unable to find any way to get the touchscreen to stop working with the mouse plugged...
  10. Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.: I would like to know how to fully disable updates for windows 10. Not partially, not some arbitrary percentage, but COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY! I'm tired of having these updates crammed down my throat without even having a choice in the matter. I'm fully aware that this...