Windows 10: If I do a fresh reset on Windows 10 which version of Windows is used?

Discus and support If I do a fresh reset on Windows 10 which version of Windows is used? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it the original that I installed or the most recent one it updated too? If it is the first one I might just do a fresh install. 142354 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dan50, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Dan50 Win User

If I do a fresh reset on Windows 10 which version of Windows is used?

Is it the original that I installed or the most recent one it updated too? If it is the first one I might just do a fresh install.

:)

Dan50, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. If I do a fresh reset on Windows 10 which version of Windows is used? - Similar Threads - fresh reset version

2. Which Retail Windows version do i have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Retail Windows version do i have: So update to this posthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-discover-is-windows-activation-cracked-or/37c35f53-9aa6-4074-a636-353fd6c302b1Why does this pc have 2 keys installed to them { Windows 10 Retail and Windows 8 OEM }when i type wmic path...
  3. Which Retail Windows version do i have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Retail Windows version do i have: So update to this posthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-discover-is-windows-activation-cracked-or/37c35f53-9aa6-4074-a636-353fd6c302b1Why does this pc have 2 keys installed to them { Windows 10 Retail and Windows 8 OEM }when i type wmic path...
  4. Which Retail Windows version do i have

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?: I am fed up with my computer's performance decreasing as new updates are installed. So I plan to do a clean install. Which build version of Windows 10 should I use? submitted by /u/AERegeneratel38 [link] [comments]...
  6. Which version of windows should i use on mac

Which version of windows should i use on mac: I have a mac and want to install windows on it in either a vm virtualbox or with boot camp. I will be running only 1 instance of windows. 1. Which version of windows should i use? Retail/OEM? 2. If i get a new mac and no longer use the old one, can i use the same windows...
  7. Which reset do I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which reset do I do: I have a virus and have backed up the files I need, which reset should I do? Also would it be ok to reset without reinstalling windows and if so which one is that? submitted by /u/kingkongjamaica [link] [comments]...
  8. Which version does a Windows 10 Reset install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version does a Windows 10 Reset install?: When I reset my windows 10 laptop, it's supposed to reinstall windows from the recovery partition, which contains the windows version that came with the pc, right? However, I performed a reset today and noticed it installed a newer version, not the one that shipped with the...
  9. Windows 10 Which Version?.

Windows 10 Which Version?.: I have just finished a complete reformat of my daughters HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Apart from a couple of solved hiccups it all went well although very time consuming. I am unsure however on where to find which version it is updated to. When I...
  10. Which Windows version am I using?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows version am I using?: I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have? *Sad 63132