Windows 10: If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001?

Discus and support If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am donating my PC, I still have the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001. Is it legal to include this CD when I donate my PC? Thank you for your time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Frost King, Mar 2, 2021.

1. If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001?

I am donating my PC, I still have the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001. Is it legal to include this CD when I donate my PC?

Thank you for your time.

:)

Frost King, Mar 2, 2021

2. Microsoft Money 2001

Hi

Does anyone have the CD for Microsoft Money 2001 please?

I've updated my PC to Windows 10 and it requires a file (money.pkg) to complete the reinstall.

If so, could the CD files be uploaded to OneDrive please?

KR

Martin

MartinDRogers, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Danielfy Win User
    can Microsoft Works Suite 2001 run on Windows 10

I'm interested in installing 2001 Works Suite,mainly Microsoft word 2000 SR-1 on windows10. will it work and if so, do I need to do more then install the disc. Thank you, Dan

Danielfy, Mar 2, 2021
  4. If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001?

can Microsoft Works Suite 2001 run on Windows 10

That's not true. I have Works Suite 2001 and it works just fine under Windows 10. The only different is that it's slow to load the programs; other than that, I have no problems.

MattCoultress, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001?

1. If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001? - Similar Threads - donate include Microsoft

2. Donating my PC to a club

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Donating my PC to a club: I want to donate my PC to a social club of which I am a member. I can delete all files and do a Factory Reset and so on, but what do I do about installing Windows 10 on it and how much does it cost?...
  3. Can I buy a xbox cd and play it on my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I buy a xbox cd and play it on my pc?: I’m trying to download forza horizon 4 on my pc and I’m tempted to get a refund and just buy the xbox version of the game and then use my pc to play it. Would I be able to do this? submitted by /u/H3nwi [link] [comments]...
  4. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  5. Donating PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Donating PC: I plan to give away my PC, but want to remove all personal data before ding so, including the connection to OneDrive. Best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/donating-pc/118d7f87-1257-4007-8cb9-e9dc5d229bec
  6. microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer: I want to install my Microsoft works suite in new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-suite-2001-want-to-install-on-new/8cfa9c2f-b0f6-4135-941f-e5bb3f1cfb8c
  7. Microsoft works suite 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft works suite 99: i have Microsoft works suite 99 the new computer don't have a cd drive is there a way that i can get it on the new computer???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-suite-99/ec3469ac-51fb-4afb-a1c5-d13da0475242
  8. I want to donate an older laptop. How can I erase the data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to donate an older laptop. How can I erase the data?: I want to donate an older laptop. How can I erase the data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-donate-an-older-laptop-how-can-i-erase/9c3f039d-f87d-4264-ac62-66a57c0360c6
  9. Lost my Microsoft Suite

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my Microsoft Suite: Laptop recently crashed, decided to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Lost ALL of my Microsoft Suite and need it back. I paid for this program when I purchased the Laptop. It is Not a "by the month" program. I need help downloading my programs again. Thanks...
  10. HOW CAN I STOP USING THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR THIS COMPUTER, I WANT TO DONATE IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW CAN I STOP USING THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR THIS COMPUTER, I WANT TO DONATE IT: I WANT TO DONATE THIS COMPUTER, HOW CAN I ERASE MY ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-using-the-microsoft-account-for/afd4b31c-0bdf-4ff3-bf7e-7053e824b984"