Windows 10: If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data

Discus and support If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data. Full format after chkdsk or chkdsk after full format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sanyijani, Nov 17, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data

If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data. Full format after chkdsk or chkdsk after full format

:)

sanyijani, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data

1. If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data - Similar Threads - dont chkdsk bad

2. How do I fix bad sectors on my hard drive??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix bad sectors on my hard drive??: Lenovo scanned my system and it said that my hard drive failed the Targeted Read test, tried fixing it but it couldn't and it's 8 bad sectors. I've ran sfcscannow, chkdsk, DISM and nothing seems to be able to fix this. Do I need a new hard drive? this one is only about three...
  3. How do I fix bad sectors on my hard drive??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix bad sectors on my hard drive??: Lenovo scanned my system and it said that my hard drive failed the Targeted Read test, tried fixing it but it couldn't and it's 8 bad sectors. I've ran sfcscannow, chkdsk, DISM and nothing seems to be able to fix this. Do I need a new hard drive? this one is only about three...
  4. How do I fix bad sectors on my hard drive??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data: If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data. Full format after chkdsk or chkdsk after full format...
  6. If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data: If i dont do chkdsk its bad for the hard drive health or for the bad sectors filesystems data. Full format after chkdsk or chkdsk after full format...
  7. How do i fix a bad sector or bad block on hard drive ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix a bad sector or bad block on hard drive ?: Hello community ,From past 1 month , my laptop's HDD in which windows is installed has a bad sector or a bad block , i even did a clean install of win10 , it did not go , so i guess this a hardware related issue , if so do i need to buy a new HDD or a SSD ? . The drive also...
  8. Hard drive, bad sectors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive, bad sectors: I have a HDD that has bad sectors. I plan to buy SSD to replace it. But can I still use that HDD to install games? I only plan to put the operating system in the SSD, or do you have any tips that will help to fix those bad sectors aside form chkdsk /f /r /x C: also, here is...
  9. Recovering data from a hard drive with too many bad sectors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering data from a hard drive with too many bad sectors: I have a 250 GB hdd that I used as secondary storage on my PC. Since a few days ago the drive doesn't show up at all, or when it does it will take a very long time to just load one of the partitions (it has four) and basically none the data can be accessed. After talking to a...
  10. Hard Drive Bad Sectors found by WD Data Lifeguard but not by chkdsk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Bad Sectors found by WD Data Lifeguard but not by chkdsk: Hi all Here's the story... I had 2x 3TB HDD's in my NAS drive that was reporting that one of them had bad sectors, this was confirmed by Western Digital's HDD Utility tool, so I replaced it. I've reformatted it and hooked it up via a USB caddy and ran chkdsk on it but...