Windows 10: If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated?

Discus and support If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need help because I don't know if it will still activate windows 10 if I change.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stefan X1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Stefan X1 Win User

If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated?

I need help because I don't know if it will still activate windows 10 if I change.

:)

Stefan X1, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2023
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

1. If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated? - Similar Threads - downgrade activated

2. windows activation and downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation and downgrade: Hello, if I remember correctly, I bought a laptop 1-2 years ago and it came with Windows 11 installed. But now I want to switch to Windows 10, but I cannot downgrade because it comes with Windows 11. If I install Windows 10 using USB flash, will it ask for an activation code...
  3. windows activation and downgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows activation and downgrade: Hello, if I remember correctly, I bought a laptop 1-2 years ago and it came with Windows 11 installed. But now I want to switch to Windows 10, but I cannot downgrade because it comes with Windows 11. If I install Windows 10 using USB flash, will it ask for an activation code...
  4. how to downgrade to windows 10 wihtout loosing windows activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to downgrade to windows 10 wihtout loosing windows activation?: i have purchased a new laptop and all laptops comes with windows 11 these days but now i want to downgrade to windows 10 without loosing windows activation help me.....
  5. how to downgrade to windows 10 wihtout loosing windows activation?

how to downgrade to windows 10 wihtout loosing windows activation?: i have purchased a new laptop and all laptops comes with windows 11 these days but now i want to downgrade to windows 10 without loosing windows activation help me.....
  6. Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...: I don't need the features of the Pro version so I bought a key of the Home version from Microsoft. I've been told that, while booting from the installation media, I will be prompted with the option to keep personal files but I will lose my programs. Is this true? And if so,...
  7. Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...

Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...: I don't need the features of the Pro version so I bought a key of the Home version from Microsoft. I've been told that, while booting from the installation media, I will be prompted with the option to keep personal files but I will lose my programs. Is this true? And if so,...
  8. If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated?: I need help because I don't know if it will still activate windows 10 if I change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-downgrade-from-windows-11-to-10-will-i-have/e1ad70bc-4972-493d-b68a-b08d2ee3ea9a
  9. If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated?

If I downgrade from windows 11 to 10 will I have windows 10 activated?: I need help because I don't know if it will still activate windows 10 if I change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-downgrade-from-windows-11-to-10-will-i-have/e1ad70bc-4972-493d-b68a-b08d2ee3ea9a
  10. Will I lose my activation key if I downgrade my computer with media creation tool?

Will I lose my activation key if I downgrade my computer with media creation tool?: Hello!I upgraded to Windows 11 long time ago but my PC started to lag more than previous months and I will downgrade to windows 10 with media creation tool. The only concern I have will I lose my activation key?...