Windows 10: If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...

Discus and support If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have to reset my computer as I have 0 access to any sort of administrator account on this device, and cannot get it back. I have backed up literally... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nks000, May 27, 2020.

1. nks000 Win User

If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...

I have to reset my computer as I have 0 access to any sort of administrator account on this device, and cannot get it back. I have backed up literally every file I own on here, but I only have 1 email address. Will this affect my ability to make a new Microsoft account with the admin account. will I be able to log in to my old accounts?
    thank you

:)

nks000, May 27, 2020

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 27, 2020
  3. Lumia 535 - I can't sign in to microsoft account after factory reset

I can't sign in to microsoft account after factory reset in my Lumia 535. I am trying since last one month to sign in, but every time it is showing error. KIndly suggest a way forward.

Ashutosh Chaudhury, May 27, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am...

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. If I factory reset my computer, will I be able to sign in with the Microsoft account I am... - Similar Threads - factory reset computer

2. I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...: I Unable to login to my computer after factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-hp-computer-to-factory-reset-and/5be84bd0-9416-4016-b4de-c5b83e62a0c5
  3. I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...: I Unable to login to my computer after factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-hp-computer-to-factory-reset-and/5be84bd0-9416-4016-b4de-c5b83e62a0c5
  4. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please....
  5. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...: Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to sign in on my micrsoft account in my device's with windows. Kindly help please....
  6. Hello, i am not able to re-register my computer to my microsoft account and am not able to...

7. If I reset my pc, will I be able to sign back in with the account I use and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I reset my pc, will I be able to sign back in with the account I use and the...: So want to reset my windows laptop with the option of clearing everything. I am on an account that is managed by a administrator account, like when I try to uninstall things I have to put the administrator password. I wanted to know if I reset it, will I be able to sign back...
  8. If I reset my pc, will I be able to sign back in with the account I use and the...

If I reset my pc, will I be able to sign back in with the account I use and the...: So want to reset my windows laptop with the option of clearing everything. I am on an account that is managed by a administrator account, like when I try to uninstall things I have to put the administrator password. I wanted to know if I reset it, will I be able to sign back...
  9. Am I able to sign into my Microsoft account on a new computer, but keep all files on the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Am I able to sign into my Microsoft account on a new computer, but keep all files on the...: I’m trying to purchase a new computer, as I currently am unable to access my old one. I’m wondering if I’m able to access all of my old files from the old computer if I sign into my Microsoft account. Would it be automatically moved to the new computer, or would I need to do...
  10. I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account: When I tried to add my microsoft account in Windows 10, I am unable to do that. When i clicked on Sign in with a microsoft account instead then mouse icon become loading icon but nothing opened. Then I tried to sign in microsoft store and clicked on account icon in store and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does factory reseting a laptop get rid of the microsoft account