Windows 10: If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10?

Discus and support If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, As the topic. I plan to reset everything on my laptop but worry about my windows 10. I have no disc. Can't remember any id. How to reinstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by panidawatmd, Apr 14, 2019.

1. If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10?

Hello,

As the topic. I plan to reset everything on my laptop but worry about my windows 10. I have no disc. Can't remember any id. How to reinstall it after reset my laptop?

Thank you so much If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10? :)

:)

panidawatmd, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Hitman Win User

If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10?

Windows 10 formatting ?

Hello all
    I have 3 hard drives
    1 sata 1 tb with Windows 10
    2 older drives that are ide that I use for apps and data and not clutter my main drive.

I will be replacing the 2 older drives with a 2 tb data drive

I am thinking of formatting my main drive and starting all new and reloading everything.

My problem is that I was on Windows 7 pro 64 bit and got Windows 10 pro 64 bit upgrade free.
    So don't have Windows 10 CD or a code for it. So if I format will I be able to get Windows 10 for free
    Or I'll I have to buy the CD.
    Don't really want to spend 200.00 bucks right now.

Have not formatted in a while what's the best way now a days ?

Thanks Ruben

Hitman, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10?

1. If I format my laptop, how could I reactivate my windows 10? - Similar Threads - format laptop reactivate

2. Why could not I reactivate my windows 10, after upgrading SSD.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why could not I reactivate my windows 10, after upgrading SSD.?: I had windows 10 pro on my Dell Vostro 15 3568 laptop. I decided to upgrade my HDD with SSD. Through usual procedure, I downloaded same windows 10 copy and created boot drive using media creation tool.I replaced SSD as primary and HDD as secondary, and installed the windows...
  3. Why could not I reactivate my windows 10, after upgrading SSD.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why could not I reactivate my windows 10, after upgrading SSD.?: I had windows 10 pro on my Dell Vostro 15 3568 laptop. I decided to upgrade my HDD with SSD. Through usual procedure, I downloaded same windows 10 copy and created boot drive using media creation tool.I replaced SSD as primary and HDD as secondary, and installed the windows...
  4. Why could not I reactivate my windows 10, after upgrading SSD.?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  6. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  7. Formatted my pc and Windows wont reactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatted my pc and Windows wont reactivate: Is there anyway to activate my windows key again or microsft just scammed me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatted-my-pc-and-windows-wont-reactivate/442b7ead-58d3-484c-90eb-8886b723a821
  8. Formatted my pc and Windows wont reactivate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Formatted my pc and Windows wont reactivate: Is there anyway to activate my windows key again or microsft just scammed me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatted-my-pc-and-windows-wont-reactivate/442b7ead-58d3-484c-90eb-8886b723a821
  9. I want to format my laptop windows 10 how do I do it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to format my laptop windows 10 how do I do it: I want to format Windows 10 laptop to rid personal things How do I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-format-my-laptop-windows-10-how-do-i-do/baaa93a6-8fbd-4b90-b1c7-dea81480bf00
  10. if i format my laptop my key of windows 10 will be gone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    if i format my laptop my key of windows 10 will be gone: I want to format my laptop to do hard disk partition , if I format my laptop will the key of windows 10 will be gone? if gone what can I do to re issue it?...