Windows 10: If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V...

Discus and support If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V... in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; ...and reboot my understanding is that Hyper-V will be uninstalled. Is that right. I am having all sorts of issues trying to get "networked" after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by phaedruspress, Nov 10, 2018.

1. If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V...

...and reboot my understanding is that Hyper-V will be uninstalled. Is that right. I am having all sorts of issues trying to get "networked" after installing a VM (7, 10 and I even tried XP). It seems that despite following the guide I am not seeing any adapter for the VM to connect to. My real question is if I untick Hyper-V and reboot will that also wipe out any Hyper V adapters that may have been created during my attempts. I want a clean start : ) Thanks.

:)

phaedruspress, Nov 10, 2018

2. Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Nov 10, 2018
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

If you have Windows 10 Pro and a 64-bit processor, check the other requirements I linked to in my previous post.

JimWynne, Nov 10, 2018
  4. If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V...

Hyper-V

Hi Njha98,

You can remove Hyper-V by going to the control panel > add and remove programs > turn windows features on or off > and in the list there you should see Hyper-V

remove the checkbox and this will remove hyper-v

you may need to reboot

Jordan Langford, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V...

1. If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V... - Similar Threads - Turn features off

2. Process to disable Hyper-V in Windows features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Process to disable Hyper-V in Windows features: I want to disable Hyper-V in Windows Features, but I cannot find the option to do the same in Windows Features panel. Please guide me to do it....
  3. Unable to change hyper-v feature

Unable to change hyper-v feature: A few months ago, I wanted to run a windows machine, and I needed to enable hyper-v. It worked, and then I decided to turn hyper-v off, after a few weeks. Now when I try to enable hyper-v, it gives me an error, and I see that there are also two same hyper-v folders in the...
  4. I need help turning off Hyper-V

I need help turning off Hyper-V: Hi, I'm very confused. I remember enabling Hyper-V for something, but now that's enabled I can't run an application I want to be able to run. I've looked up how to turn it off and despite doing exactly what I was told, I can't find Hyper-V where I'm supposed to find it. I...
  5. Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop

Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop: Hi, I would like to enable Hyper-V on my computer so I can use Virtualbox but when I go into 'Turn Windows features on or off optionalfeatures.exe it doesn't show Hyper-V, instead it sh****atform and Windows Hypervisor Platform. I'm running Windows 10 Home 1909 running...
  6. BSOD: after turning off hyper v and virtualization it will fix..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD: after turning off hyper v and virtualization it will fix..: after turning off hyper v and virtualization it will fix.... but i need those on for other things. minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h_2P6BeDvV3fF0bQDXoXdhgDPw_Q7fFf/view?usp=sharing error code thing: please wait a few minutes...
  7. Turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in...: Hi ALL, I am looking to turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in BIOS. Acceleration greyed out in VirtualBox. I'm not sure if the latest update has affected this option or something else is conflicting or not. I can...
  8. Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature: I am using Windows 10 Insider Preview 11082 (upgraded from Windows 1151 fully updated. I had installed the Hyper-V feature in the latest Windows 1151 but had not used it before I received and installer the Insider Preview edition. The Hyper-V Manager was configured OK...
  9. Hyper V not available in "Windows Features"

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper V not available in "Windows Features": [img] Hi, I got the new Win10 Update from my former Win7. Now I want to activate Hyper-V to use Windows XP for the old game "Risk II". Unfortunately, the system doesn't show me the option "hyper-V" in the list where you can turn windows features on or off. What...
  10. Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10 Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn windows features on or off

2. virtual machine platform windows features

3. windows virtual machine platform feature

4. turn windows features on or off hyper v,
  5. Turn Windows Features on or off virtual machine platform,
  6. cant find hyper-v on Turn Windows features on or off,
  7. windows features on or off to virtual machines,
  8. turn windows features on or off virtualization platform,
  9. turn windows features on or off guide,
  10. windows features virtual machine platform or Hyper-V,
  11. windows features on or off hypervisor,