Windows 10: If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

Discus and support If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two computers and two accounts. Can I delete the old account and use only one for both devices? desktop and laptop. Would there be any issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 70Challenger, Oct 17, 2023.

1. If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

I have two computers and two accounts. Can I delete the old account and use only one for both devices? desktop and laptop. Would there be any issues considering the laptop is Windows 10 and desktop is Windows 8. Would I lose anything like email. I would back up all documents regardless. Thanks Darren.

:)

70Challenger, Oct 17, 2023
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 17, 2023
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account :(

Zakin, Oct 17, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 17, 2023
Thema:

If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

1. If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account - Similar Threads - accounts computers both

2. can I have 2 accounts on Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I have 2 accounts on Microsoft?: I want to get 2 accounts one for business another for family and personal use. I am not sure if I am able to have 2 accounts or do I have to delete one. So, I am not sure what to do. I don't want to risk any of my accounts so what should I do?...
  3. can I have 2 accounts on Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I have 2 accounts on Microsoft?: I want to get 2 accounts one for business another for family and personal use. I am not sure if I am able to have 2 accounts or do I have to delete one. So, I am not sure what to do. I don't want to risk any of my accounts so what should I do?...
  4. can I have 2 accounts on Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account: I have two computers and two accounts. Can I delete the old account and use only one for both devices? desktop and laptop. Would there be any issues considering the laptop is Windows 10 and desktop is Windows 8. Would I lose anything like email. I would back up all documents...
  6. If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account: I have two computers and two accounts. Can I delete the old account and use only one for both devices? desktop and laptop. Would there be any issues considering the laptop is Windows 10 and desktop is Windows 8. Would I lose anything like email. I would back up all documents...
  7. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing One Account On 2 Computers: Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 different computers syncing as on so then i can work on one then go to the other and everything is the exact same.This is on Windows 10 btwThanks...
  8. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing One Account On 2 Computers: Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 different computers syncing as on so then i can work on one then go to the other and everything is the exact same.This is on Windows 10 btwThanks...
  9. Syncing One Account On 2 Computers

10. One Microsoft account - 2 computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account - 2 computers: Hi there, Been wondering where to post this, i hope soft & apps is good category enough. Here is my situation. I just bought Forza Horizon 4, i have fiber at the office, so i downloaded it in couple hours and could play during lunch time. Then I started downloading at home...