Windows 10: If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?...

Discus and support If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Could anyone help me figure this out? Btw If I check my windows activation key it says this "Windows is activated using your organization's activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fizzet713, Mar 7, 2021.

1. If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?...

Could anyone help me figure this out?
    Btw If I check my windows activation key it says this "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service"
    Is this a good or a bad sign?
    Have a nice day! and thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Fizzet713
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fizzet713, Mar 7, 2021
  2. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Mar 7, 2021
  3. Nvflash DOS version?

Hello guys,
    does anyone know where to get a newer DOS version of nvflash? I'm trying to do a blind flash but the old 5.1xx version isn't able to see my graphicscard when i type --list.

Saly that's the latest dos version I could find. Hope anyone got something for me *Frown If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?... :(

danishblunt, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Al Burc Win User

If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?...

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?...

1. If I have a cracked version of windows 10 would I be able to update it to a newer version?... - Similar Threads - cracked version able

2. Cracked Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cracked Version: Hey,I am using a cracked version of windows. In my country, almost everyone uses this version nd is really hard to get a real one because of the inflation. Especially for students, its very unlikely that you can buy a real windows. I know its very unethical to use these...
  3. Cracked Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cracked Version: Hey,I am using a cracked version of windows. In my country, almost everyone uses this version nd is really hard to get a real one because of the inflation. Especially for students, its very unlikely that you can buy a real windows. I know its very unethical to use these...
  4. i would like to upgrade my cpu and motherboard to newer versions i have oem version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i would like to upgrade my cpu and motherboard to newer versions i have oem version of...: i would like to upgrade my cpu and motherboard to newer versions i have oem version of windows can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-upgrade-my-cpu-and-motherboard-to/cd4b80f8-c980-4ceb-bb33-36514c190b05
  5. i would like to upgrade my cpu and motherboard to newer versions i have oem version of...

i would like to upgrade my cpu and motherboard to newer versions i have oem version of...: i would like to upgrade my cpu and motherboard to newer versions i have oem version of windows can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-upgrade-my-cpu-and-motherboard-to/cd4b80f8-c980-4ceb-bb33-36514c190b05
  6. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  7. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  8. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...
  10. updating of newer version of windows 10

updating of newer version of windows 10: will updating the new version of windown 10 from previous version of windows 10 delete date and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-of-newer-version-of-windows-10/43e6901a-8a60-49fa-bf8e-8783afe69537