Windows 10: if I have a HDD and SSD and they both have operating system, would it corrupt both if I use...

Discus and support if I have a HDD and SSD and they both have operating system, would it corrupt both if I use... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; THANKYOU IN ADVANCE WHO'S GOING TO ANSWER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gors30, Oct 20, 2019.

1. gors30 Win User

if I have a HDD and SSD and they both have operating system, would it corrupt both if I use...

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE WHO'S GOING TO ANSWER

:)

gors30, Oct 20, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 20, 2019
  3. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Oct 20, 2019
  4. if I have a HDD and SSD and they both have operating system, would it corrupt both if I use...

corrupt hdd

I have an 8 year old ibm thinkpad r51 and it now has a corrupt internal hdd...... i dont no much about computers so please suggest what i should do?

unistarviv, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

if I have a HDD and SSD and they both have operating system, would it corrupt both if I use...

1. if I have a HDD and SSD and they both have operating system, would it corrupt both if I use... - Similar Threads - HDD SSD both

2. updating windows both on SSD and HDD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updating windows both on SSD and HDD.: i recently transfered my windows form HDD to SSD and using the HDD as a storage device without formatting so i have the windows installed on my HDD. In any case my SSD get crashed, i can restore it from my HDD. Now how do i keep my HDD updated along with my SSD so i can...
  3. SSD and HDD both not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD and HDD both not responding: I have one ssd and one hdd in my laptop. The hdd was given with the laptop and the ssd I have installed myself. Suddenly from today evening, both the Drive C SSD & Drive D HDD not responding, though they are showing in the file explorer. How to resolve my problem?...
  4. SSD and HDD both not responding

SSD and HDD both not responding: I have one ssd and one hdd in my laptop. The hdd was given with the laptop and the ssd I have installed myself. Suddenly from today evening, both the Drive C SSD & Drive D HDD not responding, though they are showing in the file explorer. How to resolve my problem?...
  5. I have 50gb of system reserved files on both my ssd's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 50gb of system reserved files on both my ssd's: When I installed my new nvme ssd it copied all the data from C drive and put it on my D drive including the 50+gb of system reserved files. I only want them on my C drive where windows currently uses them for boot, ect. is it necessary to have them on both drives? where do I...
  6. I have 50gb of system reserved files on both my ssd's

I have 50gb of system reserved files on both my ssd's: When I installed my new nvme ssd it copied all the data from C drive and put it on my D drive including the 50+gb of system reserved files. I only want them on my C drive where windows currently uses them for boot, ect. is it necessary to have them on both drives? where do I...
  7. I have EFI System partition on both HDD and SSD. Which one do I use in BIOS as Windows Boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have EFI System partition on both HDD and SSD. Which one do I use in BIOS as Windows Boot...: Hello! So I ordered a pre-built PC 2 years ago and installed Windows myself. I installed it on my SSD, so Windows have always been on my SSD and I had great startup time. Today, when I checked storage, advanced storage settings and disk and volumes, I saw FAT32 EFI system...
  8. I have EFI System partition on both HDD and SSD. Which one do I use in BIOS as Windows Boot...

I have EFI System partition on both HDD and SSD. Which one do I use in BIOS as Windows Boot...: Hello! So I ordered a pre-built PC 2 years ago and installed Windows myself. I installed it on my SSD, so Windows have always been on my SSD and I had great startup time. Today, when I checked storage, advanced storage settings and disk and volumes, I saw FAT32 EFI system...
  9. Using a Windows 10 PC with both HDD and SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using a Windows 10 PC with both HDD and SSD: Hi folks,I had a disaster with my new Windows 10 PC with SSD + HDD and I am trying to find out what I did wrong.Out of the box, the PC was fine but I wanted to install a different Windows version on the HDD. The installation completed successfully BUT the SSD seemed to...
  10. Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect?: I have a C drive and a D data drive with(Google drive back folder, and some game installs) The game launchers ( steam, origin) are on C drive but the game installs are on D drive. Same setup for "Google drive backup and sync" Will I run into problems if I only restore the C...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you have to have an opperating system on both ssd and hdd

2. if i have windows 10 installed on both of my internal hard drives will it cause activation issues