Windows 10: If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?

Discus and support If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 pro and I can upgrade to Windows 11. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will it be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro? And if there is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jaden_110, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Jaden_110 Win User

If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?

I have a Windows 10 pro and I can upgrade to Windows 11. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will it be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro? And if there is only Windows 11, what function will I lose from Windows 10 pro? And do I need to do something in order to upgrade to window 11 pro such as turning off S mode?

:)

Jaden_110, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?

1. If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro? - Similar Threads - Window Pro upgrade

2. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  3. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  4. Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I used the manual upgrade option to upgrade my LG Gram from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the computer came with a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home and I purchased the upgraded on the Microsoft Store for the Pro version as it had requirements I needed. Everything installed...
  5. Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I used the manual upgrade option to upgrade my LG Gram from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the computer came with a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home and I purchased the upgraded on the Microsoft Store for the Pro version as it had requirements I needed. Everything installed...
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I know that the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 will be free, but will Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro also be free?I have searched all over for an answer this question, but the most I can find is random "experts" on various forums who are 100% certain that...
  7. Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I know that the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 will be free, but will Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro also be free?I have searched all over for an answer this question, but the most I can find is random "experts" on various forums who are 100% certain that...
  8. windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...: I was on Windows 10 Home edition, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. After doing so, I purchased through Microsoft Store, The pro edition.Now it wont let me activate Windows and keeps coming up with the following error:We cant activate Windows on this device because you...
  9. windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...

windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...: I was on Windows 10 Home edition, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. After doing so, I purchased through Microsoft Store, The pro edition.Now it wont let me activate Windows and keeps coming up with the following error:We cant activate Windows on this device because you...
  10. I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...: I recently upgraded from Home to Pro version. Now I have received the upgrade for Windows 11. So, if I upgrade to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or Home?...