Windows 10: If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without...

Discus and support If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is because steam is very comfortable for me with it's community, UI, achievements and countless other features and I really like Forza Horizon 4,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DenisK.2, Mar 27, 2021.

1. DenisK.2 Win User

If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without...

This is because steam is very comfortable for me with it's community, UI, achievements and countless other features and I really like Forza Horizon 4, so I want to make sure I don't have to pay for it twice.

:)

DenisK.2, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 27, 2021
  4. If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without...

Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without...

1. If I have Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft Store, can I get Steam-key of the game without... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Microsoft

2. Forza Horizon 4 is not opening via steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is not opening via steam: Hi I played the demo version of Forza Horizon 4 from Windows store for few hours and then went and bought the ultimate edition in the Steam sale yesterday and installed it. But when i try to launch it it does nothing except steam showing that its active for some seconds and...
  3. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  4. Forza horizon 4 steam

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 4 steam: I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on steam but my friend has the game on the Microsoft store will we able to play together or steam users will only play with steam users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-steam/bd76f394-642d-4052-89f3-63586d8be954
  5. Problems with Microsoft store game Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Microsoft store game Forza Horizon 4: Hello there, apologies if im asking in completely the wrong place.... i am having this really annoying issue with Forza horizon 4. Basically whenever i try connect to an online session i keep on getting the following error:[ATTACH] Can someone please point me in the right...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Game crashes - I have the solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Game crashes - I have the solution: Hi. I see many Forza Horizon 4 threads or other games using Windows 10 and the support consultants tells people to uninstall the Windows 10 1909-build update/KB from peoples PC. One thing that fixed every game and loading crash or when alt-tabbing was to go into the task...
  7. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not saved. The problem is on win 10...
  8. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: Mam problem z zapisaniem gry forza horizon 4, kiedy zacząłem grę po raz pierwszy, gdy gra była normalnie zapisywana i kiedy próbowałem ją zagrać po raz drugi i trzeci, gra nie została zapisana. Problem polega na wygraniu 10...
  9. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  10. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...