Windows 10: If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...

Discus and support If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a computer that I play Minecraft on but my kid also plays Minecraft I just don’t want him having access to my payment info in my account is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Caitlin Blair, May 28, 2023.

1. If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...

I have a computer that I play Minecraft on but my kid also plays Minecraft I just don’t want him having access to my payment info in my account is there a way to make him a second profile on the computer and share my Minecraft file to him to play

:)

Caitlin Blair, May 28, 2023
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 28, 2023
  3. Installing or downloading the same file on multiple users.

If you install a game or download a file on multiple users, does it just share one file between the users or does it make duplicates for the different users and take up memory?

Stardust747, May 28, 2023
  4. If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, May 28, 2023
Thema:

If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...

1. If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the... - Similar Threads - multiple users computer

2. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  3. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  4. if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...: I dont know how to bypass admin access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-parents-have-admin-access-locked-on-my/1c2e6794-8944-44f3-8fd3-ccf2d952d394
  5. if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...: I dont know how to bypass admin access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-parents-have-admin-access-locked-on-my/1c2e6794-8944-44f3-8fd3-ccf2d952d394
  6. If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...: I have a computer that I play Minecraft on but my kid also plays Minecraft I just don’t want him having access to my payment info in my account is there a way to make him a second profile on the computer and share my Minecraft file to him to play...
  7. I have bought minecraft and cannot download it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cannot download it on my computer.: Hi. Im rebeca. I bought minecraft java edition from the windows store, but when I try to download it it says I dont have any valid devices. I have logged in with my microsoft account on my computer, I have logged into the microsoft store.I have tried every single fix...
  8. How can I download and play Minecraft 1.17.2.01 on my computer?

How can I download and play Minecraft 1.17.2.01 on my computer?: Hello everyone, I am a student, currently I want to make a creative video about Minecraft game, but I cannot download Minecraft 1.17.2.01 and play it on my computer. Any help I appreciate. Please....
  9. standalone computer, multiple users, shared jobs

standalone computer, multiple users, shared jobs: Hey guys, So I have a weird situation. I have several standalone computers in my organization that currently utilize a single shared user account that many people use on a regular basis. The reasoning is if they start a job (lets say running a 3D print job that takes...
  10. Can I have multiple cards and multiple displays on the same computer?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I have multiple cards and multiple displays on the same computer?: A friend gave me a 22" monitor that has only VGA and DVI inputs. My main monitor has only DVI and HDMI. I currently am using DVI for my main monitor and HDMI for a HDMI-only second monitor (actually a cheap lo-res small TV). My main monitor doesn't accept HDMI and my...