Windows 10: If i have windows 10 Enterprise on the personal, non-business laptop, is it better to get...

Discus and support If i have windows 10 Enterprise on the personal, non-business laptop, is it better to get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I found a great deal offering windows 10 pro at a small price difference from the home edition. I have the Enterprise edition and i don't know if it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IndependenceFull8038, Jan 20, 2021.

1. If i have windows 10 Enterprise on the personal, non-business laptop, is it better to get...

I found a great deal offering windows 10 pro at a small price difference from the home edition. I have the Enterprise edition and i don't know if it's worth it to change it, i mean I need microsoft store, the xbox app and other things that Enterprise doesn't have. I'm not using it professionally, but on a normal day to day basis.

submitted by /u/IndependenceFull8038
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IndependenceFull8038, Jan 20, 2021
  2. branika Win User

windows 10 enterprise

Hello I recently got a laptop, a lenovo thinkpad T470s, just for personal use, and it came with "windows 10 enterprise" installed on it.

Question#1

will I need to pay a monthly/yearly subscription for this to keep using it? Or a one time payment? It does not say anywhere on my laptop that it is the trial version, it just only says windows 10 enterprise.

Question #2,

Is windows 10 enterprise better For personal (non buisness use) or is windows 10 pro the better version.

I searched around on the web for these anwsers before I came to post here...

branika, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Jan 20, 2021
  4. El_Mayo Win User

If i have windows 10 Enterprise on the personal, non-business laptop, is it better to get...

Business laptop suggestions

Can anyone suggest any business laptops between £300-£400?
    Although I'm not quite sure what makes a laptop a "business" one? (it's not for me lol)

El_Mayo, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

If i have windows 10 Enterprise on the personal, non-business laptop, is it better to get...

1. If i have windows 10 Enterprise on the personal, non-business laptop, is it better to get... - Similar Threads - Enterprise personal non

2. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  3. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  4. I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +50 PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +50 PCs: I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +05 PCs. I want to use my microsoft account as the administrator on all PC but I'm limited. How do I have my account enabled to administrate for all PCs?...
  5. I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +50 PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +50 PCs: I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +05 PCs. I want to use my microsoft account as the administrator on all PC but I'm limited. How do I have my account enabled to administrate for all PCs?...
  6. I have a microsoft personal account, I own a business with +50 PCs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Personal and Business Microsoft Accounts have become entwined

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Personal and Business Microsoft Accounts have become entwined: Hi I have tried to find this question answered elsewhere but get very confused around different accounts. My situation is this: I had an email address email A I use via Gmail for personal use. This is what I used to set up an XBox account a while ago. My employer uses...
  8. Business to personal account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Business to personal account: Need to find out how to get into computer. Boss gave work computer to me and then took down my business email and I can't get into my computer because it now says I can not add a personal email to a business account. Can't get past the pin code, it will not take the one I...
  9. Install personal or business?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install personal or business?: Hi, i am using an imac and installing windows 10 pro. It is my personal computer, but im going to be taking into the office. My employer is going to be purchasing office 365 for me to use. So my question is...can i install windows as a personal device using my microsoft id...
  10. Which is better Windows 10 Enterprise or pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is better Windows 10 Enterprise or pro?: Just wanna know which one is better for computer performance OR which has better features, thanks. 53820