Windows 10: If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?

Discus and support If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Valeriy Peters, Feb 7, 2023.

1. If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?

If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?

:)

Valeriy Peters, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8

No, it's the other way round all editions include the Remote Desktop Client and can connect to any PC with the Remote Desktop Server enabled. Only Pro and above allow you to connect to them.

Enable or Disable Remote Desktop Connections to Windows 10 PC

https://docs.microsoft.com/windows-s...#supported-pcs

maideen5's region is Malaysia, English may not be their first language. As I understand it the OP's problem can be stated as:

• The Windows 10 PC can connect to the remote desktop of a PC running Windows Server 2012, but cannot connect to a Windows 8.1 PC.
    • A Windows 7 PC can connect to both, so the Windows 8.1 PC is known to allow incoming connections.

I don't have an 8.1 Pro machine, so I can't test this for myself. @Kari wrote the tutorial on this, perhaps he has a suggestion.

Edit: see post #10

Bree, Feb 7, 2023
  4. If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?

How to get remote access?

I wanted to know as how to remote access to windows computer from linux computer.....

kevin_white77, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?

1. If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10? - Similar Threads - pro access remote

2. I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...: I reset the password, the password works on the remote computer, it is an online Microsoft account, the remote computer uses a local admin account, this is still not working because Microsoft has major issues with all their active directory accounts and general systems....
  3. I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...: I reset the password, the password works on the remote computer, it is an online Microsoft account, the remote computer uses a local admin account, this is still not working because Microsoft has major issues with all their active directory accounts and general systems....
  4. I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?

If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10?: If I have windows 11 pro, can I have access to remote computer whish has windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-windows-11-pro-can-i-have-access-to/bfb813f1-3d49-4ee5-981a-f00e29bac691
  6. Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.: My remote computer is a laptop. My home computer is a pc attached to a 34 inch moniter. When using remote access, of course the apps need to be scaled down to be seen on my laptop since the dpi is very different. When I go back to my home computer any apps that have been...
  7. Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.: My remote computer is a laptop. My home computer is a pc attached to a 34 inch moniter. When using remote access, of course the apps need to be scaled down to be seen on my laptop since the dpi is very different. When I go back to my home computer any apps that have been...
  8. Remote Access - when I return to the remote computer the applications have to be re-sized.

9. If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?: I have a Windows 10 pro and I can upgrade to Windows 11. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will it be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro? And if there is only Windows 11, what function will I lose from Windows 10 pro? And do I need to do something in order to upgrade to window 11 pro such...
  10. Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access?: Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access? Is there other software to do this? Is 10-Pro required on both computers, if I have to get 10-Pro?...