Windows 10: If I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat

Discus and support If I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Update: (public build release) Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums I've installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by antoni, Dec 9, 2018.

1. antoni Win User

If I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat

I've installed this update , but after , on the first boot I have an infinite loop with these screens : : "Hi - We've got some updates for your Pc - Thi might take several minutes Don't turn off your computer "
    I wait around 5 hours , and after I've turn off my Pc using the Power button.

After that , I turn on my computer and windows is open correctly , Winver says 17763.168.

It seems that everything was ok , but after I have installed an update to my nvidia Graphic card , after that the Pc is restarted , the infinite loop is repeated exactly as I've described before. after several hours I turn off again using power button . everything seems to be ok , but again if I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat.

What can I do ?

Thank you !

:)

antoni, Dec 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Lumia 635 in infinite restarting loop.

Need help to come out of infinite restarting loop on my Nokia Lumia 635.

RameshThakur, Dec 9, 2018
  4. kbrenet Win User

Windows 10 Update Infinite Loop

I'm in the infinite loop of the Windows 10 1709 update. It always tells me to reboot to install and then it fails to install, only to repeat over and over and over. How do I get out of this loop??

kbrenet, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. If I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat - Similar Threads - install something restart

2. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop: The other day I wanted to reset my pc completely. I went to my settings and went to factory reset, and ended up doing so. Everything was perfectly fine and it reset everything. Until, after it was done resetting a blue screen popped up asking for a few language settings. Once...
  3. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop: The other day I wanted to reset my pc completely. I went to my settings and went to factory reset, and ended up doing so. Everything was perfectly fine and it reset everything. Until, after it was done resetting a blue screen popped up asking for a few language settings. Once...
  4. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck in an infinite restart loop. Need help!: My windows 11 asus prebuilt pc has started restarting constantly and being unable to start up. This happened after I had a memory overload issue with UE4 conpling a project. After also installing windows SDK and hard restarted my pc to fix it. It then kept saying “updates are...
  6. Infinite restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart loop.: Hello, I am hoping to get some help with this problem. My Windows 10 PC unexpectedly shut down while I was factory resetting the computer. This led to me having a red error which when clicking on "Continue" would go ahead and restart the computer bringing me to the same...
  7. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  9. Infinite Restarting Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  10. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...