Windows 10: If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know?

Discus and support If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do we know what you are collecting with this app? Where can I see the white paper for this app? Where can I see the data you would collect? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bmazak, Dec 18, 2019.

1. bmazak Win User

If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know?

How do we know what you are collecting with this app? Where can I see the white paper for this app? Where can I see the data you would collect?

How can I opt out?

:)

bmazak, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 18, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know? :p

cadaveca, Dec 18, 2019
  4. If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know?

1. If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know? - Similar Threads - got update worked

2. Do you know what .lock_ is? I got this recently on my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you know what .lock_ is? I got this recently on my PC.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gsc1soxg9nvc1.png?width=835&format=png&auto=webp&s=8f655b14d86101b281e882db6faeb7d49d95c8ee submitted by /u/Impossible-Expert-99 [link] [comments]...
  3. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  4. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  5. I got this notification when I was doing my work. Just wanted to know why this is...

I got this notification when I was doing my work. Just wanted to know why this is...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/o35bptvp87y51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd03e055e2d20c87a370e5b44d639eac7e9a6da9 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments]...
  6. Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do

Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do: I turned off my monitor to go shower, then I came back turned back on my monitor and there was hella pop ups. I couldn’t shut down and I had to shut down using the power button. Now I can’t even login with my own password. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! submitted by /u/Mochunlan...
  7. i just got this update, i don't understand what's it for

i just got this update, i don't understand what's it for: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ha80/i_just_got_this_update_i_dont_understand_whats_it/
  8. Just to let you know

in Windows 10 Support
    Just to let you know: I never had a forced restart because of an update. I used Win10 since it came out on 2 desktops and a laptop (soon 2) and when I used the laptop I left it quite often on and no forced restarts. It would update when I clicked "update and shut down". - - - Updated - - - Also,...
  9. Just So You Know...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just So You Know...: WARNING! Don't Download From COOL ROMS For ROMS And ISOS. They Would Send Out Those Sneaky Trojan Horse Attacks To Your Laptop Through The COOL ROMS Installer. I Have Experienced Five Trojan Horses From This Installer And It's Not A Very Good Sight. "Bull Dog Warning:...
  10. Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business

in Windows 10 News
    Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business: Today, at the Microsoft Ignite Conference in Orlando, we announced Bing for business - a new intelligent search experience for Office 365 and Microsoft 365, which uses AI and the Microsoft Graph to deliver more relevant search results based on your organizational context....