Windows 10: If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture

Discus and support If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tell me how to capture pictures that I like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryHuckabee, Jun 30, 2019.

1. If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture

Tell me how to capture pictures that I like

:)

MaryHuckabee, Jun 30, 2019

2. Limited background pictures

Hi Samson,

Thank you for posting in Community.

I would like to inform you that in Windows 10 there are very limited choices when it comes to background pictures, this is by design. I would suggest that you download pictures from the internet if you wish to set different background pictures.

Regards.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 30, 2019
  4. If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture

Windows sign in background pictures

Hi Gigi,

Setting up background pictures on your sign in/lock screen page is a great idea! You can find the images that comes with Windows by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, type in This PC then hit
      Enter.
    • Once on This PC, look for the Pictures folder from the left side of the screen.
    • Click the Pictures folder, then you will see the images/pictures that comes with Windows.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture

1. If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture - Similar Threads - pictures comes capture

2. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove picture I put on background: I put a picture in the background and no clue how to remove it, Thank you*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-picture-i-put-on-background/bd55533e-76fb-48a4-bb41-a9d91d6e97c6
  3. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove picture I put on background: I put a picture in the background and no clue how to remove it, Thank you*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-picture-i-put-on-background/bd55533e-76fb-48a4-bb41-a9d91d6e97c6
  4. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I delete a background picture

How do I delete a background picture: I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates & with a 10th generation i5 processor. Donald...
  6. How can I narrow my Pictures folder to ONE folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I narrow my Pictures folder to ONE folder?: Not only do I have 2 "Pictures" folders, but also there is a "Saved Pictures" folder under one of the "Pictures" folders. So what's in the simple "Pictures" folder if they are not "saved" pictures? It is an oxymoron. One of the "Pictures" folders is under "Documents"...
  7. Screen picture background coming up in every program

Screen picture background coming up in every program: how to remove the start up background picture from coming up in all the program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-picture-background-coming-up-in-every/87fcb8f2-982b-4779-b584-99a0acf33a3c
  8. how can I delete a background picture?

how can I delete a background picture?: Need to delete a background picture. how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-background-picture/4b38c5bb-5689-44e0-9bd8-954c63a846f4
  9. How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background: I have a picture I want to see on my desktop. I can only get it on the desktop as a shortcut to the file (jpg) containing the picture (and tiny icon) or as an ico file being a tiny icon too small to see properly. Note - I use small icons as I have a huge number on the...
  10. how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background

how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background: In W-7, I could go to the "Change the visuals and sounds on your computer" and click the "Desktop Background" Slide Show. once there, I could check or uncheck the pictures I wanted. In W-10, when I click "Desktop Background", I get the "Background" "Preview" window. There's...