Windows 10: If I loose internet, will it prevent me from logging in?

Discus and support If I loose internet, will it prevent me from logging in? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I linked my user account to my Microsoft account. I have unreliable internet sometime. If the internet isn't working, will I still be able to log in to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by computersarecoo, Jul 31, 2015.

1. If I loose internet, will it prevent me from logging in?

I linked my user account to my Microsoft account. I have unreliable internet sometime. If the internet isn't working, will I still be able to log in to my account?

:)

computersarecoo, Jul 31, 2015

2. Will I loose Office if i upgrade to Windows 10?

This is a ? to Andre Da Costa
    If i upgrade to win 10 can i revert back to my win 7? with no issues? Could you let me know please Andre Da Costa? Also, and how do I revert back to windows 7 home premium?

GreatAce1969Canadian, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Will I loose Office if i upgrade to Windows 10?

I'm deciding if I want to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 and my main concern is if I will loose Microsoft office during the upgrade. I do not have the product key for office to re-install it if it is lost. Will I loose my Office programs if I do the free
    upgrade to Windows 10?

MichelleCazalas, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Mumbai Win User

If I loose internet, will it prevent me from logging in?

no then it asks the previously used password. you can use it and sign in. *Smile

Mumbai, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Thats good to hear. It would be an awful idea to lock you out of your account just because you have unreliable internet.

computersarecoo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

If I loose internet, will it prevent me from logging in?

1. If I loose internet, will it prevent me from logging in? - Similar Threads - loose internet prevent

2. Windows 10 Update prevents me from logging in KB5028166

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update prevents me from logging in KB5028166: Hello,There was a windows update that was released in July KB5028166 that my PC has been installing after ignoring for a little while. However I soon discovered that this somehow bugs my PC out and I am unable to login. It will show me the login screen with the clock/date and...
  3. Windows 10 Update prevents me from logging in KB5028166

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update prevents me from logging in KB5028166: Hello,There was a windows update that was released in July KB5028166 that my PC has been installing after ignoring for a little while. However I soon discovered that this somehow bugs my PC out and I am unable to login. It will show me the login screen with the clock/date and...
  4. Windows 10 Update prevents me from logging in KB5028166

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PIN prompt prevents me from logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN prompt prevents me from logging in.: When I try logging into my Windows 11 computer, I type my password. Then a ‘Create a PIN’ prompt comes up, I click continue. It says something went wrong, and when I click continue without PIN, it sets me back to my lockscreen. I can’t log in, I don’t really care about making...
  6. PIN prompt prevents me from logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN prompt prevents me from logging in.: When I try logging into my Windows 11 computer, I type my password. Then a ‘Create a PIN’ prompt comes up, I click continue. It says something went wrong, and when I click continue without PIN, it sets me back to my lockscreen. I can’t log in, I don’t really care about making...
  7. Safemode preventing me from logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safemode preventing me from logging in: After restarting with my laptop set to safe boot minimal, the PIN I normally used did not work. I’ve been using the PIN method for a long time so I’m unable to remember the original password. And it seems I can’t reenable the internet access either. I tried using an...
  8. Loosing Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing Internet: My desktop shows that there is no internet. When checking the Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, they show that there is internet activity. I have a router/modem from my supplier, Spectrum, and to get internet back to the desktop, I need to disconnect the router/modem for a short...
  9. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  10. keep loosing internet

keep loosing internet: after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan drivers(from gigabyte mother board disk, driver genius, uninstalled and let win 10 find it). I keep getting an error message...