Windows 10: If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it?

Discus and support If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to order the $4,500.00 microsoft studio 2+ and was wondering if i order it today how long it would take to receive it? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seth Halftown, Nov 22, 2022.

1. If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it?

Hello, I want to order the $4,500.00 microsoft studio 2+ and was wondering if i order it today how long it would take to receive it? Thanks

:)

Seth Halftown, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP

Source: Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Nov 22, 2022
  4. If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it?

Developers: What's your process?

Hmm let's see.. not in order and this is just website stuff?

Web Page stuff
    • notepad
    • notepad++
    • Microsoft visual studio 2010
    SQL
    • MSSQL - SQL Server Management Studio
    I'm probably forgetting something.... *Wink If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it? ;)

Mindweaver, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it?

1. If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it? - Similar Threads - order microsoft studio

2. How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??: I have an OEM windows 11 liscence, and I updated my BIOS, so my windows detected a new hardware change although i didnt even change a cable, and it wont let me activate my windows again, i had a chat with a respectable customer support, They said that its a know issue and...
  3. How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??: I have an OEM windows 11 liscence, and I updated my BIOS, so my windows detected a new hardware change although i didnt even change a cable, and it wont let me activate my windows again, i had a chat with a respectable customer support, They said that its a know issue and...
  4. If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i order a microsoft studio 2= today how long will it take to receive it?: Hello, I want to order the $4,500.00 microsoft studio 2+ and was wondering if i order it today how long it would take to receive it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-order-a-microsoft-studio-2-today-how-long/02f4eaee-214a-46c5-853e-b15193484b37
  5. Quick scan taking too long > 2 hours

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan taking too long > 2 hours: This has been happening since the last month. I don't know what to do. Help plz. I read previous thread no use. I don't use any other AV rather than default window defender.Its already been 2 hours and counting.....Estimated time is only increasing.............
  6. SCAM - this email I received today

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCAM - this email I received today: I received this email today. I assume this is a scam. I tried to call the number but all I got was a busy signal. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you for using our services.This email is regarding your purchase of Microsoft defender. Please check below for more details of...
  7. Notice i received today

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Notice i received today: Adobe will remove Flash Player download pages from its site after the EOL Date. Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021. what need to be done? does acrobat dc work for that? 171275
  8. How long will it take?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How long will it take?: Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of 652758; Total: 66%; ETA: 13:15:44. Now, I am wondering how many Stages are there? Its been two days already and its almost done...
  9. Did not receive a Microsoft Order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Did not receive a Microsoft Order: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar ***Modified title from: Microsoft order #7452490410***...
  10. Silhouette Studio 4.3 taking long to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Silhouette Studio 4.3 taking long to install: Hello i recently purchased silhouette studio and for some reason I keep getting stuck at installing prerequisite software. It will not go further than half way complete. Please help...