Windows 10: If i payed for an app on my old computer, can i transfer it to my new computer?

Discus and support If i payed for an app on my old computer, can i transfer it to my new computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; no details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-payed-for-an-app-on-my-old-computer-can-i/c9421db6-8ea3-452b-b392-c4a666a94bdb" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by x.everythingistaken, Oct 14, 2019.

1. If i payed for an app on my old computer, can i transfer it to my new computer?

no details

:)

x.everythingistaken, Oct 14, 2019

2. How to transfer contact list, old mail, etc from my old computer to the new computer?

Original title: Laura

I just got a new computer with Windows 10 and successfully set up Windows Live Mail (as that is the mail program I like best). How can I transfer contact list, old mail, etc from my old computer to the new computer.

LauraFincher, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Transferring old Hard Drive to New Computer?

I just bought a new computer, and was wondering if I could simply transfer my old hard drive to the new PC. FYI, my old computer was a Dell Dimension 8300, Windows XP, with an 80GB HD. My new computer is a custom Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition, Vista Home Premium 64, with a 1TB HD. Basically:

(1) If I physically remove the old Dell HD and put it in the new computer, will I be able to access my files?

(2) Will I be able to boot from the Windows XP operating system installed on the old HD? (And not compromise my ability to alternatively boot from Vista 64 on the new HD)?

(3) Can I copy the contents of the old HD to an external HD and achieve the result in #2?

Any advice would be appreciated!

diamondrajoor, Oct 14, 2019
  4. If i payed for an app on my old computer, can i transfer it to my new computer?

Transferring old Hard Drive to New Computer?

1) Yes

2) probably but dont expect it to work well

3) Do you mean an encloser?

freaksavior, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

If i payed for an app on my old computer, can i transfer it to my new computer?

1. If i payed for an app on my old computer, can i transfer it to my new computer? - Similar Threads - payed app old

2. Can I transfer Windows 11 from my old computer to my new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Windows 11 from my old computer to my new one?: First, sorry if none of this makes sense. I'm not big on computers.I'm working on building a new PC, would I be able/allowed to do the whole media creation tool, bootable disk thing on the new one using my old computer, or will I have to purchase a Windows 11 license again?Or...
  3. Can I transfer Windows 11 from my old computer to my new one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer Windows 11 from my old computer to my new one?: First, sorry if none of this makes sense. I'm not big on computers.I'm working on building a new PC, would I be able/allowed to do the whole media creation tool, bootable disk thing on the new one using my old computer, or will I have to purchase a Windows 11 license again?Or...
  4. How can I transfer my retail Windows 10 license from my old computer to my new computer?

How can I transfer my retail Windows 10 license from my old computer to my new computer?: When I built my computer in 2018 I purchased a retail license directly from Microsoft to run windows. I have now built a new computer and disconnected the old computer. I had confirmed that my License was a Digital License linked to my Microsoft Account.I have read in...
  5. How can I transfer my retail Windows 10 license from my old computer to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I transfer my retail Windows 10 license from my old computer to my new computer?: When I built my computer in 2018 I purchased a retail license directly from Microsoft to run windows. I have now built a new computer and disconnected the old computer. I had confirmed that my License was a Digital License linked to my Microsoft Account.I have read in...
  6. How can I transfer my retail Windows 10 license from my old computer to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My old computer died. I want to transfer my Windows 10 license to the new computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old computer died. I want to transfer my Windows 10 license to the new computer.: HiMy old computer suddenly died. I have a windows 10 license and would like to transfer my license to the new one I'm buying.All the manuals require me to operate my previous computer before transferring the license but that is not possible since the computer is not...
  8. Can I transfer my Pro licence to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my Pro licence to my new computer?: I have bought a new computer with pre-installed Windows 11 Home, directly from Acer. My old computer HP does not work anymore, but it was running a pre-installed Windows 10 Pro. Both the old and the new computer are registered in my Microsoft account. Can I transfer the Pro...
  9. Can I transfer my Pro licence to my new computer?

Can I transfer my Pro licence to my new computer?: I have bought a new computer with pre-installed Windows 11 Home, directly from Acer. My old computer HP does not work anymore, but it was running a pre-installed Windows 10 Pro. Both the old and the new computer are registered in my Microsoft account. Can I transfer the Pro...
  10. Connect old computer to new computer so I can transfer files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect old computer to new computer so I can transfer files: Hello, I purchased a new all-in-one desktop computer. There are a couple of files photos, music in my old computer that I would like to access to transfer to the new computer or even just to access to transfer to a flash drive. I don't have a monitor, keyboard or mouse for...