Windows 10: If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some...

Discus and support If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; And optional ones like: "Cumulative update preview 2020-10" with clicking: "Download and install" are they unstable ones?, is this why my start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InternationalFlow153, Oct 29, 2020.

1. If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some...

And optional ones like: "Cumulative update preview 2020-10" with clicking: "Download and install" are they unstable ones?, is this why my start menu doesn't always open and when I right click on items in taskbar the menu doesn't open, how do I delete all unstable updates (I'm not in the Insider program), how do I go back to only stable updates and uninstall all unstable ones?

submitted by /u/InternationalFlow153
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InternationalFlow153, Oct 29, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 29, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 29, 2020
  4. If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some...

Automatic Updates

They are installed automatically if that is the way you have Automatic Updates set.

I have AU set as download them, but let me choose when to install.

Is that what you meant when you said they are installed automatically?

As to your question Lillebror, I searched for a way to start the Automatic Updates, but really wasn't successful.

OnePostWonder, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some...

1. If I press "Check for updates" and updates get downloaded automatically do I get some... - Similar Threads - press Check updates

2. How do I get printer update to download properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get printer update to download properly?: I have a Canon Maxify MB2720 printer, but the new Canon Printer 3.50.2.60 update will not properly update. It says Download error 0x800f020b. I work in Windows 10. How do I fix this and download it?...
  3. How do I get printer update to download properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get printer update to download properly?: I have a Canon Maxify MB2720 printer, but the new Canon Printer 3.50.2.60 update will not properly update. It says Download error 0x800f020b. I work in Windows 10. How do I fix this and download it?...
  4. How do I get printer update to download properly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Check for Updates is not working properly how do I get around to upload updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check for Updates is not working properly how do I get around to upload updates?: Code 0x80072f8f is showing up which is a store problem download. I am not using store to download Feature update for Windows 10, Cumulative Updates etc. How do I get these updates to work?...
  6. Check for Updates is not working properly how do I get around to upload updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check for Updates is not working properly how do I get around to upload updates?: Code 0x80072f8f is showing up which is a store problem download. I am not using store to download Feature update for Windows 10, Cumulative Updates etc. How do I get these updates to work?...
  7. Check for Updates is not working properly how do I get around to upload updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Win10 Optional update not downloading when I check it and press download and install

Win10 Optional update not downloading when I check it and press download and install: please help cant install this update[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-optional-update-not-downloading-when-i-check/581d6806-5ebc-4eed-8cc4-a1d7a84a8732
  9. How do I get downloads to automatically download into the downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get downloads to automatically download into the downloads folder: A few weeks ago when I downloaded something I had it download to my desktop. Ever since then whenever I download something, it saves to the desktop instead of the downloads folder. How do I get downloads to automatically download into the downloads folder? I've tried...
  10. how do i get updates

how do i get updates: how do I get updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-updates/fcef6ac9-0bcf-4df8-8b66-2da5b6caabca