Windows 10: If I press F1 it loads me onto a Black screen of death meaning I can’t go into recovery...

Discus and support If I press F1 it loads me onto a Black screen of death meaning I can’t go into recovery... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panda_Sap, Feb 24, 2021.

1. If I press F1 it loads me onto a Black screen of death meaning I can’t go into recovery...

/u/Panda_Sap, Feb 24, 2021

2. Almost Black Screen of Death?

Okay, so my sister was trying to watch a Blu Ray DVD in my computer last night, but of course it didn't work. She ended up watching a normal DVD and it was fine. After she finished, I turned off my computer normally. This morning, however, I tried turning on my computer and it gave me the normal code screen thing with quite text and a black background. This time, instead of booting normally it said "Press [Esc] to boot... (instert countdown here)" I waited and didn't press anything and it just came to a screen that was almost black and almost blue. The cursor didn't pop up and when I pressed Crl, Alt, and Delete it went back to the white text code screen. I attempted pressing Esc like it said, but it all led back to the almost black screen of death.
    I called my one of my family members for help because they are a tech guru, and they suggested unplugging everything (which I had done and proved unsuccessful), taking out the RAM and putting it back it, and still nothing. They then suggested pressing F8 when I boot up my computer, and it comes to the pop up window with two things to select. One that's called Sata and the other that's called CD or something. I tried selecting both of them, but yet again, the almost black screen of death.
    After my several attempts, my family member told me to try to safe reboot using the CD we have saved for my computer as a backup. There was no DVD in my computer during all these attempts.
    Was this caused by the Blu Ray, and any ideas on what to do? Thanks!

Quinn McAuley, Feb 24, 2021
  3. CPU ucode loading erro press F1 to resume

*Cry :cry: hey guys
    I just put up my new pc and after I boot up (not yet in os) the screen says: *Bang Head :banghead: *Bang Head :banghead:

CPU ucode loading erro
    Press F1 to resume

after I press F1 I can press OS and this happend everytime I go into BIOS and into os
    Everything is working fine I can play fear, TC-GRadvance fighter

Can anyone help plz*Respect :respect:

caveman_1990, Feb 24, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

If I press F1 it loads me onto a Black screen of death meaning I can’t go into recovery...

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

If I press F1 it loads me onto a Black screen of death meaning I can’t go into recovery...

1. If I press F1 it loads me onto a Black screen of death meaning I can’t go into recovery... - Similar Threads - press loads onto

2. How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...: How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it will not display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-display-the-ribbon-on-word-i-have/3742fe4b-0b71-476e-9e38-073f6df8a36d
  3. How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...: How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it will not display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-display-the-ribbon-on-word-i-have/3742fe4b-0b71-476e-9e38-073f6df8a36d
  4. How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.: Title says it all. I’ve reinstalled window with MCT and try to boot windows and keep getting this error even after formatting the drive. I’ve tried to load into recovery environment but get taken back onto this screen....
  6. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.: Title says it all. I’ve reinstalled window with MCT and try to boot windows and keep getting this error even after formatting the drive. I’ve tried to load into recovery environment but get taken back onto this screen....
  7. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Computer screen going black and blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen going black and blue screen of death: I recently got a new PC with Windows 11 Pro:AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Cores 4.5GHzMSI Pro X670-P WIFI DDR5G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black DDR5 6800MHz CL34NZXT C1200 1200W GoldPNY RTX™ 4070 Ti Verto Triple Fan 12GI have already submitted a ticket to the production company for my...
  9. Computer screen going black and blue screen of death

Computer screen going black and blue screen of death: I recently got a new PC with Windows 11 Pro:AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Cores 4.5GHzMSI Pro X670-P WIFI DDR5G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black DDR5 6800MHz CL34NZXT C1200 1200W GoldPNY RTX™ 4070 Ti Verto Triple Fan 12GI have already submitted a ticket to the production company for my...
  10. On the black screen of death with the infinite loading screen can't even load recovery...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On the black screen of death with the infinite loading screen can't even load recovery...: in normal bootup i get the infinite loading screen with the HP logo and then black screen for 2 secs and loops. when i tried to hit F11 for recovery mode it says please wait for a minute and then a black screen with a cursor. When i clicked on ESC for start-up options it...