Windows 10: If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations?

Discus and support If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I primarily run linux but from time to time I need access to windows. It would be installed in random weird places sporadically and will never have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_risho_, Nov 4, 2019.

1. If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations?

I primarily run linux but from time to time I need access to windows. It would be installed in random weird places sporadically and will never have a permanent home so activation limits aren't particularly useful to me. Sometimes I'll be running it in a vm on my nas, sometimes in a vm on my desktop, sometimes on a spare nuc that I have, and it will frequently be blown away as soon as it's served it's purpose. If I purchase windows 10 can I just throw it on whatever I want whenever I want without any issues?

I purchased windows xp like 10+ years ago and very quickly ran into the activation limit which rendered the purchase entirely useless to me very quickly and I would prefer to avoid having that experience again.

submitted by /u/_risho_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_risho_, Nov 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 4, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 4, 2019
  4. If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations?

1. If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations? - Similar Threads - purchase license does

2. Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...: Hello to whom it may concern,I recently changed my CPU and had to do a re-activation of windows, but I encountered errors when entering the key I used when I initially installed windows 11 pro.I called support and was told the key was invalid so then I proceeded to buy a...
  3. Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...: Hello to whom it may concern,I recently changed my CPU and had to do a re-activation of windows, but I encountered errors when entering the key I used when I initially installed windows 11 pro.I called support and was told the key was invalid so then I proceeded to buy a...
  4. I have tried for over a week to activate Windows 10 Pro License that I purchased through...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have tried for over a week to activate Windows 10 Pro License that I purchased through...: Here is what I have done but it seems nothing worksesJune 29, 2021, 5:32 pmManishQuick Assist: On the Windows search bar present on the bottom left coroner please type "Quick Assist" and launch the application. Please select "Get Assistance". Enter the security code:...
  5. Activation says I have a Windows 10 Home license even though I purchased a Pro license

Activation says I have a Windows 10 Home license even though I purchased a Pro license: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store, but it's not activating. I'm getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.I checked my order history and the purchase is there, and it's for pro, not home.I'm signed into the same account on my computer with which...
  6. I have purchased License & tried to install windows 10 Was is sucessful?

I have purchased License & tried to install windows 10 Was is sucessful?: J have installed what I was advised to install Then I purchased license. I tried to install windows 10mm I don's know if it was successful...
  7. Does a windows 10 license need to be purchased on the account it will be used on?

Does a windows 10 license need to be purchased on the account it will be used on?: This will probably sound like a silly question. I'm looking to purchase a version of windows 10 home for a upcoming pc build, this build is for a member of my family not me. I intend to buy a digital license off the Microsoft website as this seems like the most legitimate...
  8. purchasing windows 10 license

purchasing windows 10 license: When purchasing Windows 10 license. What is the difference between the USB and download options? I thought it was just an activation code that I am purchasing. Is this regarding how I am going to install? i.e. via rebootable USB etc?...
  9. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License: How do I find this digital license when I get my new PC put together next week. If I select Windows 10 Pro in the install option, will it know that I purchased it already and apply it?...
  10. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...