Windows 10: If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a...

Discus and support If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a refund?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelAddabbo, Dec 29, 2020.

1. If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a...

If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a refund?

:)

MichaelAddabbo, Dec 29, 2020

2. MC Flightsimulator 2020

MC Flightsimulator 2020 - deinstall old PC - new install on new gaming PC - how?

FerdinandJeindl, Dec 29, 2020
  3. PhilipBos Win User
    Flightsimulator 2004

I Cant see the video instuction on Flightsimulator on windows 10 . With media do I need to see these video's. on windows 10.

Gr. Phil

PhilipBos, Dec 29, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a...

MC Flightsimulator 2020

Hi Ferdinand

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

On the old PC, you can uninstall Flight Sim 2020 the same as any other game or app from Settings - Apps

Then, on the new gaming PC, open the Store App, click the 3 dots at the top right of the Store App and open your library form there

Any apps or games you own will be listed there and you can install those on your new PC from your Library . . .

DaveM121, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a...

1. If I purchase microsoft flightsimulator 2020 for my computer and it wont work can I get a... - Similar Threads - purchase microsoft flightsimulator

2. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  3. Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I bought MS Flight Sim the day it came out, and it's been on my PC until I had to reinstall everything due to Windows issues.When I go to reinstall the game, I get the message below each time.What is going on? I paid over £100 for that game, and I expect to be able to...
  4. Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I bought MS Flight Sim the day it came out, and it's been on my PC until I had to reinstall everything due to Windows issues.When I go to reinstall the game, I get the message below each time.What is going on? I paid over £100 for that game, and I expect to be able to...
  5. Flightsimulator 2020 missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsimulator 2020 missing: Can i get back my Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe in some way after that my laptop been formated by mistake. All i have is recipt, cost and Ordernumber from Microsoft. No backup at all......
  6. MS Flightsimulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flightsimulator 2020: After reinstalling the full package of MS Flightsimulator 2020 there are only two free airplane models available. How do I get the rest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flightsimulator-2020/96217882-d07d-41c8-a03e-d881580783ec
  7. Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 starts looking for updates and stays looking for updates forever: After starting the MSFS 2020 it looks for updates and stays looking for updates forever. What would be the problem and what could I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flightsimulator-2020-starts-looking-for/26ca80be-a98a-43cc-ad79-dc91ae2c158f
  8. MC Flightsimulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC Flightsimulator 2020: MC Flightsimulator 2020 - deinstall old PC - new install on new gaming PC - how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc-flightsimulator-2020/418b3c8e-233d-4921-8f7d-a7a760167603
  9. Flightsimulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsimulator: Ich habe über Steam den Flghtsimulator Premium Deluxe für 120€ downgeloaded. Aber angekommen ist nur die normale Version. Es heisst aber bei meinen Spielen immer dass es die Premium Deluxe ist. Bitte kann man das klären. Mfg Günter Kolonko...
  10. A purchased game that wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A purchased game that wont work: Hello, I purchased an undetale game for my son, we try to open it and it wont open. a blue screen comes up saying there was an error. How can this be fixed and if it cant, how can I get refunded? Thank you!...