Windows 10: If I purchase Windows 10 Pro now, will that include future updates and Windows versions?

Discus and support If I purchase Windows 10 Pro now, will that include future updates and Windows versions? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I purchase Windows 10 Pro now, will that include future updates and Windows versions? If it will not include future Windows versions, when is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ninoupte7, Jun 19, 2020.

1. ninoupte7 Win User

If I purchase Windows 10 Pro now, will that include future updates and Windows versions?

If I purchase Windows 10 Pro now, will that include future updates and Windows versions?

If it will not include future Windows versions, when is the next Windows version expected?

:)

ninoupte7, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 19, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. If I purchase Windows 10 Pro now, will that include future updates and Windows versions? - Similar Threads - purchase Pro include

2. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home: Purchased below Win 10 Pro DVD WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENGLISH 1PK DSP OEI DVD Label Part No.: X20-19608 Internal Part:FQC-08930 Work Order No.:71513/1 Build Date:03/12/23 Made in USA PrinterID No.:799 Updated my system with the new product key on 12/19/2023. Later, I attempted to...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home: Purchased below Win 10 Pro DVD WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENGLISH 1PK DSP OEI DVD Label Part No.: X20-19608 Internal Part:FQC-08930 Work Order No.:71513/1 Build Date:03/12/23 Made in USA PrinterID No.:799 Updated my system with the new product key on 12/19/2023. Later, I attempted to...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says...: Hello,The link to my Windows 10 Pro activation doesn't exist. I can see the purchase in my order history, but the link doesn't work.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-home-to-pro-upgrade/058e40c4-4797-49c6-944e-81f63011de68
  6. i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...: i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  7. 10 Pro Version 1903 build 18362.356, can i stop future updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10 Pro Version 1903 build 18362.356, can i stop future updates?: I have just upgraded to the above and seems i have lost my ability to stop future windows updates, it seems i can only PAUSE them, have i lost this ability permanently now i have updated to 1903? All1 141137
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows

Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows: I have an Asus laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Edition. I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased the Windows 10 Pro Edition Upgrade because, as a developer, I needed some of the Pro features. My operating system is now stuck in a state where it does not think it is...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.: I have recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Y530-151CH with windows 10 Home installed. When visiting the Settings UI there was an advertisement to upgrade (from the Store) to Windows 10 Pro. It had buttons, I pressed the accept and was taken to the Store page for this. It was...
  10. Future version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Future version of Windows?: I have read many confusing things about the future of Windows. Windows 10 should be the latest version of Windows, with no Windows 11. On the other hand, Microsoft announces the end of mainstream support for Windows 10 for October 13, 2020 and the end of extended support for...