Windows 10: If I purchased Windows 10 Pro will Excel, Word, etc. sit on my laptop as opposed to W 10 Home ?

Discus and support If I purchased Windows 10 Pro will Excel, Word, etc. sit on my laptop as opposed to W 10 Home ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home on my new laptop, but now I am looking for the version that will allow full control of the Apps.Example - my current version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ziggy6141, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Ziggy6141 Win User

If I purchased Windows 10 Pro will Excel, Word, etc. sit on my laptop as opposed to W 10 Home ?

I have Windows 10 Home on my new laptop, but now I am looking for the version that will allow full control of the Apps.Example - my current version of Excel does not allow me to do 'custom margins'.Any thoughts ?

:)

Ziggy6141, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 12, 2021
  3. emmykiss Win User
    I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

I am working in Windows 10 home version 1909.
    Can not afford an upgrade.
    My Office files are old, dont know what version.
    Cant remember how I updated this laptop to Windows 10 months ago.
    PROBLEM:
    I can not open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
    I looked for my Windows old file as suggested, and it IS gone.
    Haveing a small breakdown, will step away and return in a few...ANY DIRECTIONS AND ANSWERS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE THEM IN STEP BY STEP FORMAT. Thankyooouuuuuuuu!

emmykiss, Sep 12, 2021
  4. bermel72 Win User

If I purchased Windows 10 Pro will Excel, Word, etc. sit on my laptop as opposed to W 10 Home ?

Windows 7 vs 10

After some research, I've decided I may just purchase a copy of Windows 10, should I go with pro or just home? I run windows 10 on my tablet and my laptop without issue.

bermel72, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

1. If I purchased Windows 10 Pro will Excel, Word, etc. sit on my laptop as opposed to W 10 Home ? - Similar Threads - purchased Pro Excel

2. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home: Purchased below Win 10 Pro DVD WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENGLISH 1PK DSP OEI DVD Label Part No.: X20-19608 Internal Part:FQC-08930 Work Order No.:71513/1 Build Date:03/12/23 Made in USA PrinterID No.:799 Updated my system with the new product key on 12/19/2023. Later, I attempted to...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home: Purchased below Win 10 Pro DVD WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENGLISH 1PK DSP OEI DVD Label Part No.: X20-19608 Internal Part:FQC-08930 Work Order No.:71513/1 Build Date:03/12/23 Made in USA PrinterID No.:799 Updated my system with the new product key on 12/19/2023. Later, I attempted to...
  4. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  5. Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.: Hi all. One of the e-mail accounts I have is the webmail of Outlook.Live.com I originally created this e-mail account years ago when Windows 10 was first about to launch. As I'm sure many of you will remember, when Windows 10 first launched, they said if you had a current,...
  6. deleted word, excel, etc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    deleted word, excel, etc: hello there, just today my partner reset the computer, so we lost everything including our word, excel package. can you help me?? and tell me how to put it back on our laptop Thanks...
  7. is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home?: is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-and-xcel/2e487580-1eb4-4f3c-af92-d43e3e83ccc0
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Home, system showing it as 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Home, system showing it as 10 Pro: Hi all, Bit puzzled what happened, really : I purchased Windows 10 Home to replace my Windows 7. Installation went smoothly I choose one with keeping all files and application but when I'm trying to activate it, that's when it goes south. On Activation part of the Settings...
  9. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10: MY LENOVO X1 CARBON IS SHOWING DUPILCATE ICONS OF EXCEL WORD ETC ON START MENU.IN THE TWO ICONS ONE ICON IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-start-menu-icons-for-excel-word-etc-in/f2b1e16b-4e2c-4619-9840-0fdbfd47d328
  10. MS Suite for Home (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)

MS Suite for Home (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.): Approximately 2 weeks ago, I received a notice from MS that my drivers were out of date and to update. So I let MS update my PC. Now my MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. do not work. I can not open my previous word, excel, etc. documents. What gives? I had upgraded my...