Windows 10: If i put my microsoft account in another pc al apps and virus is transfer to my new pc?

Discus and support If i put my microsoft account in another pc al apps and virus is transfer to my new pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 and a new pc if i put my account in the new pc all apps and virus transfer to my new pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cernatadi, Jul 19, 2020.

1. cernatadi Win User

If i put my microsoft account in another pc al apps and virus is transfer to my new pc?

I have a windows 10 and a new pc if i put my account in the new pc all apps and virus transfer to my new pc?

:)

cernatadi, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 19, 2020
  3. W10 licence transfer. What happens if I change/upgrade my PC later on?

On the contrary, I'd rather not have to think about it at all! It ought to be this simple...

1. Register with Microsoft for free Windows 10 upgrade.
    2. Provide evidence that you are a current legit Windows 7/8/8.1 user.
    3. Receive a new Windows 10 product key.
    4. Download Windows 10 from Microsoft.
    5. Clean install Windows 10 to computer.
    6. Use new key to activate.
    7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 when transferring to new computer.

I really don't understand why it needs to be any harder than that!

wiggly1uk2000, Jul 19, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

If i put my microsoft account in another pc al apps and virus is transfer to my new pc?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. If i put my microsoft account in another pc al apps and virus is transfer to my new pc? - Similar Threads - put microsoft account

2. How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?: I bought a new laptop which I received yesterday, and which has Windows 11 Home. During the setup, Windows based by account name the local part of the account, the "xxx" in "C:\Users\xxx" on my e-mail address. This e-mail address has a certain history, and is formatted as ***...
  3. How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?: I bought a new laptop which I received yesterday, and which has Windows 11 Home. During the setup, Windows based by account name the local part of the account, the "xxx" in "C:\Users\xxx" on my e-mail address. This e-mail address has a certain history, and is formatted as ***...
  4. Transferring account to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring account to new PC: Hi guys, My current PC is on its last legs so, before it fails completely, I'm getting a new one. I have an existing Microsoft account and have Windows 10 Pro and access to Office applications such as Excel and Word. If I sign into my existing account on a new PC will I...
  5. new pc. how do I transfer my whole disk to my new pc?

new pc. how do I transfer my whole disk to my new pc?: so I'm upgrading from a laptop to a desktop, and i was wondering, how do I transfer everything to the new pc? I want to do this because for my games, I have a ton of settings that are annoying to set, and a bunch registry edits....
  6. Transferring my account to a new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring my account to a new PC: Hello dear Microsoft Community, I will be moving to another pc today. I will no more be using my current pc. I have an active Windows 10 Pro key linked to my microsoft account. When switching my computer, is it enough to me to format my current pc and just link my account to...
  7. Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Minecraft to another PC on the same account: Good day If i have minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc would i be able to use the same license to download a copy of minecraft on a macbook? Just like, a person who have already purchased java edition can freely get the windows 10 edition, so the license for Windows...
  8. Is there a way to transfer my purchase to another microsoft account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a way to transfer my purchase to another microsoft account?: So I purchased Minecraft Starter Collection on the old account and I created a new one because I had problems with it. I can't figure it out how to transfer Minecraft Starter Collection to the new account. Can somebody help me? I don't want to purchase it again....
  9. Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.: I just bought a new laptop with windows 10, before resetting my old PC, I removed my old device from my Microsoft dashboard and logged out from Microsoft account on that PC. Now I want to log in to my new PC using Microsoft account. should I create a new Microsoft ID or I...
  10. how do I transfer my windows 10 to another new pc

how do I transfer my windows 10 to another new pc: how do I transfer my windows 10 to another new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-transfer-my-windows-10-to-another-new-pc/e4e14c8e-ceaf-4e35-8769-a12b6c0f7663