Windows 10: if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox

Discus and support if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; a family member has got my account on his Xbox but i don't trust him that hes deleted it off so i removed his Xbox from my devices does this mean my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DropDeaddFredd, Nov 3, 2019.

1. if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox

a family member has got my account on his Xbox but i don't trust him that hes deleted it off so i removed his Xbox from my devices does this mean my account is no longer on his

:)

DropDeaddFredd, Nov 3, 2019

2. Can't remove Xbox One from Microsoft account

At Sign in to your Microsoft account, i have two Xbox One's listed, one is mine, one is my friends.. Now, my friends Xbox One is listed as my "home xbox" on my Microsoft account.. Not sure if that's relevant but when i try to remove it, it says
    "Try another link, this one isn't working"... But when i remove my Xbox One from the Microsoft account, there's no problems with it... I've tried different browsers, i've tried incognito browsing, nothing seems to work

oQuintessential, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 3, 2019
  4. lstrm Win User

if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox

Cannot remove Xbox from device list

At Sign in to your Microsoft account I have an old Xbox One listed that I no longer own. When I try to remove it by clicking on "Remove Xbox" I'm only forwarded to an error page saying:

"Try another page. This link isn’t working.

Try searching for what you need or try the links below."

How do I go about to remove this Xbox from my device list?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

lstrm, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox

1. if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox - Similar Threads - remove Xbox off

2. REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!: I didnt ask for it, and i dont f***ing want it. get rid of it, it EATS ALL of my pc's recourse's, i cant f***ing use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-function-from-my-computer/b9298110-bbbe-49c5-9ed7-ba6fa4475834
  3. REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!: I didnt ask for it, and i dont f***ing want it. get rid of it, it EATS ALL of my pc's recourse's, i cant f***ing use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-function-from-my-computer/b9298110-bbbe-49c5-9ed7-ba6fa4475834
  4. Removing Xbox account from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  5. Removing Xbox account from Windows

Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  6. How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?

How do I remove an account from my xbox companion sign in?: So my friend wanted to change his profile picture on xbox but he doesn't have a phone or pc at the moment. He asked me to change his profile picture for him, he gave the details for his email but the sign in wasn't successful because he didn't know his windows pin. How do I...
  7. By creating an Xbox account within Windows 10 does this mean you have an XBOX device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    By creating an Xbox account within Windows 10 does this mean you have an XBOX device?: By creating an Xbox account within Windows 10 does this mean you have an XBOX device? so does this also mean that your Microsoft account gets updated to acknowledge that you have an XBOX device or that you have an XBOX Account but no Xbox device? What if you logged into the...
  8. Remove Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Xbox: Hello, How do I absolutely remove or disable Xbox?? I am not a gamer, but I like to play solitaire. It annoys me profoundly to have to fight with Xbox to do it. Please help me remove it. Thank you....
  9. xbox removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox removal: i don't care if we have to email back and forth. The Xbox app creates sooo many conceivable ways to gain access to a system . You send every version of Windows out with a built in screen recorder, sound recorder, and speech recognition software, as well as a keylogger and...
  10. Removing an Xbox account from my email

Removing an Xbox account from my email: I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I can't. My Xbox account is useless and I don't use it, but I do use my email. I don't want to change the email, I just want...