Windows 10: If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

Discus and support If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting with only windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DinoKavain, May 11, 2020.

1. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting with only windows 10?

:)

DinoKavain, May 11, 2020

2. factory reset will wipe the data in PC?

Hello,

I realize that you are trying to perform a factory reset to the computer. We will help you.

• How are you trying to perform a factory reset in your computer?
    • What issue are you facing to perform a factory reset?
    I suggest you to perform a recovery with keep my files in Windows 10.

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Keep my files

What it does

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 11, 2020
  3. IvanKnox Win User
    How to reset PC back to Factory with windows 10 pro ?

I need step to reset PC back to factory . Wiping my files and programs .

IvanKnox, May 11, 2020
  4. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

Reset this PC

Hey all,

Just finished upgrading to 10 and I'd like to reset everything to factory. My question is: If I choose the restore factory settings option (which restores my PC to it's original OS), will that reset me back to Windows 8, or is my original OS now considered 10?

LeBrayn Jomms, May 11, 2020
Thema:

If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

1. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting... - Similar Threads - reset choose wipe

2. If I factory reset my pc will it remove everything on the account as well as pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I factory reset my pc will it remove everything on the account as well as pc?: I just got a hand me down pc from my stepdad and all of his stuff is on it. I’ve looked up if a factory reset will remove his accounts from the system I’ve already tried to remove them from the account section of the settings but there’s nothing that says remove account from...
  3. So I factory reset my PC wiping everything and downloading windows again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I factory reset my PC wiping everything and downloading windows again: Okay so I was resetting my PC because it would shut of randomly and then the fan would turn on, when I reset it my computer turned off and then it shuts down my PC, shows a Gigabyte loading screen, then the screen turns to a blue screen with a percentage of 64%, then my PC...
  4. So I factory reset my PC wiping everything and downloading windows again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I factory reset my PC wiping everything and downloading windows again: Okay so I was resetting my PC because it would shut of randomly and then the fan would turn on, when I reset it my computer turned off and then it shuts down my PC, shows a Gigabyte loading screen, then the screen turns to a blue screen with a percentage of 64%, then my PC...
  5. So I factory reset my PC wiping everything and downloading windows again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. how do i wipe my pc and reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i wipe my pc and reset to factory settings: how do i perform a factory rest with windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-wipe-my-pc-and-reset-to-factory-settings/de5d4fd0-1476-4c53-b548-7ecaaf4a28d9
  7. how do i wipe my pc and reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i wipe my pc and reset to factory settings: how do i perform a factory rest with windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-wipe-my-pc-and-reset-to-factory-settings/de5d4fd0-1476-4c53-b548-7ecaaf4a28d9
  8. Factory Resetting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Factory Resetting my PC: Hello, a few couple days ago i had this thing that popped up on my screen it was some adware that avast detected and i just closed it and didn't pay attention to it. A few hours later the detections are going up, i had alot of detections in like 10 minutes. All of them...
  9. reset my PC to factory settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset my PC to factory settings: I cant get My lap Top HP ENVY X 360 to rest factory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-pc-to-factory-settings/1be3545e-1ce4-4cb0-bcd1-076ef75f4944
  10. How to save EVERYTHING before I reset my pc to factory setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to save EVERYTHING before I reset my pc to factory setting: Hi I want to reset my pc to factory setting to improve its performance. But I want to make sure that I save EVERYTHING on this computer( MS files and photos ), the settings and Favorites on Edge. Can anyone tell me how to to this?...