Windows 10: If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out

Discus and support If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was watching a quick tutorial to fix my apps a stuck on pending and my only option is to reset the store will i be logged out after that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sean Dylan Valencia, Mar 16, 2022.

1. If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out

I was watching a quick tutorial to fix my apps a stuck on pending and my only option is to reset the store will i be logged out after that

:)

Sean Dylan Valencia, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Mar 16, 2022
  4. lx07 Win User

If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out

1. If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out - Similar Threads - reset microsoft store

2. I have subscribed a Microsoft Store app and install it. After log out Microsoft Store, why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have subscribed a Microsoft Store app and install it. After log out Microsoft Store, why...: I am a QA from a software development company. We develop Microsoft Store Apps with free, trial status and in app purchase. So QA need to test Free status, Trial status and the Pro status after subscribing. I found a problem. Once my account has subscribed an app from the...
  3. I have subscribed a Microsoft Store app and install it. After log out Microsoft Store, why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have subscribed a Microsoft Store app and install it. After log out Microsoft Store, why...: I am a QA from a software development company. We develop Microsoft Store Apps with free, trial status and in app purchase. So QA need to test Free status, Trial status and the Pro status after subscribing. I found a problem. Once my account has subscribed an app from the...
  4. I cant log into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into Microsoft store: every time I go onto Microsoft store and try to sign in, I enter my email and password then it says "use windows hello" I already have it set up where it says "we will automatically add it" then it just says "something went wrong" and it happens every time I try to log in...
  5. i cant log in to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant log in to Microsoft Store: i type up my password then it loads a bit and it goes back to the "put yout password" screen.I already tried to log in with the code, but it does the same exact thing.Im using Windows 10....
  6. If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out: I was watching a quick tutorial to fix my apps a stuck on pending and my only option is to reset the store will i be logged out after that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-the-microsoft-store-will-be-logged-out/1d9a071e-a4a5-4459-8590-997b323c7044
  7. If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out

If i reset the microsoft store will be logged out: I was watching a quick tutorial to fix my apps a stuck on pending and my only option is to reset the store will i be logged out after that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-the-microsoft-store-will-be-logged-out/1d9a071e-a4a5-4459-8590-997b323c7044
  8. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  9. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  10. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming