Windows 10: If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

Discus and support If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by XeltekRi-Gu, Jan 14, 2021.

1. If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

:)

XeltekRi-Gu, Jan 14, 2021
  2. userJT Win User

Win 10: Set an alarm that will auto-dismiss after 60 seconds of alarm sounding

With Cortana, a user can set up an alarm. In an office environment the alarm sounds forever and disturbs colleagues.

Is there a way to set a default auto-dismiss time for any future alarm made with Cortana?

userJT, Jan 14, 2021
  3. ensecozz Win User
    Alarm not sounding

Having the issue too!!!

HTC Mozart T8698 (OS: 7.0.7392.0)

• [unplugged] - let's wp7 alarm for 3-4 times. then the sound is gone, only the vibration is left working. I need to soft reset to fix the problem.
    • [plugged] - seem to have no problem. the Alarm sound is increasing to maximum as it goes
    • I also noticed the sound is lacking sometime. Some part of the alarm sound is missing during the alarming. It is like the alarming eating up the resource upto 100% and cannot play the alarm sound smoothly. - -" What is wrong with the alarming???
    To Microsoft,

This is just a basic function of Mobile Phone. Please fix it immediately. Don't make customer to wait until Mango update to fix it. Very bad experience for users.

ensecozz, Jan 14, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

lap top making an alarm sound

Hi Maggie, use this Screen Filter keyboard shortcut to return color to your screen:

Window + Ctrl + C

With regards to the alarm sound, can you explain the sound and when you are hearing it

Also, click your Start Button, type alarm and open the Alarm app from the resulting list - is there an alarm set on that App ?

DaveM121, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound? - Similar Threads - schedule auto start

2. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  3. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  4. Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.: Please help, when i was playing gta V suddenly alarm, sounding like phone alarm started ringing non-stop. I tried to reboot my computer but it didn't work. It just started in random moment. I was reading about fixing similiar problems but i can't do it and it doesn't work....
  5. Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.: Please help, when i was playing gta V suddenly alarm, sounding like phone alarm started ringing non-stop. I tried to reboot my computer but it didn't work. It just started in random moment. I was reading about fixing similiar problems but i can't do it and it doesn't work....
  6. My computer is not start and i hear alarm sounds from it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is not start and i hear alarm sounds from it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-start-and-i-hear-alarm-sounds/46359ad2-8632-4986-99a6-10248e96ff57
  7. My computer is not start and i hear alarm sounds from it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is not start and i hear alarm sounds from it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-start-and-i-hear-alarm-sounds/46359ad2-8632-4986-99a6-10248e96ff57
  8. My computer is not start and i hear alarm sounds from it

9. Alarm Sounds

Alarm Sounds: I would like to change one of the alarm sounds in the Alarms and Clock app to a personal .flac sound file. How do I perform this task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm-sounds/e8132de6-fc41-4d63-a38a-7034ebb3b59d
  10. how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?: I hate the sound of my alarm & see no options for different chime options. Can & how it be changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-sound-on-my-alarm-on-my-pc/4e8befc0-335a-4947-9910-739c8f76931c