Windows 10: If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

Discus and support If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by XeltekRi-Gu, Jan 14, 2021.

1. If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

:)

XeltekRi-Gu, Jan 14, 2021
  2. userJT Win User

Win 10: Set an alarm that will auto-dismiss after 60 seconds of alarm sounding

With Cortana, a user can set up an alarm. In an office environment the alarm sounds forever and disturbs colleagues.

Is there a way to set a default auto-dismiss time for any future alarm made with Cortana?

userJT, Jan 14, 2021
  3. ensecozz Win User
    Alarm not sounding

Having the issue too!!!

HTC Mozart T8698 (OS: 7.0.7392.0)

• [unplugged] - let's wp7 alarm for 3-4 times. then the sound is gone, only the vibration is left working. I need to soft reset to fix the problem.
    • [plugged] - seem to have no problem. the Alarm sound is increasing to maximum as it goes
    • I also noticed the sound is lacking sometime. Some part of the alarm sound is missing during the alarming. It is like the alarming eating up the resource upto 100% and cannot play the alarm sound smoothly. - -" What is wrong with the alarming???
    To Microsoft,

This is just a basic function of Mobile Phone. Please fix it immediately. Don't make customer to wait until Mango update to fix it. Very bad experience for users.

ensecozz, Jan 14, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

lap top making an alarm sound

Hi Maggie, use this Screen Filter keyboard shortcut to return color to your screen:

Window + Ctrl + C

With regards to the alarm sound, can you explain the sound and when you are hearing it

Also, click your Start Button, type alarm and open the Alarm app from the resulting list - is there an alarm set on that App ?

DaveM121, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound? - Similar Threads - schedule auto start

2. Alarms & Clock No sound!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock No sound!: Hello everyone, it 's been almost a month since I used it! But now that I want to set the alarm, there is no sound! Everything works! But it does not have only sound! In the meantime, I checked all the problems of Windows sound, no device, program, driver, music player, etc.,...
  3. Which alarm program can I use to execute alarms with "Task Scheduler" in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which alarm program can I use to execute alarms with "Task Scheduler" in windows?: How to use "Task scheduler" to set an alarm that should run every 45 minutes? I know how to use the task scheduler, but I don't know which Alarm program to use. The task scheduler should start the alarm, and then I should be able to stop it by pressing a key. submitted by...
  4. SCHEDULED Pop Up Countdown Timer - Alarm AND Countdown & SECOND Alarm

SCHEDULED Pop Up Countdown Timer - Alarm AND Countdown & SECOND Alarm: ***NOT LOOKING FOR ORDINARY COUNTDOWN TIMER!!** I'm looking for a countdown timer that I can SCHEDULE at set times during the week/day and have it pop up up and give an alarm, AND countdown for a the number of minutes I set and do a SECOND ALARM. I want both alarms to be...
  5. The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.: For those who don't use it, the Alarm app in Windows 10 has some really awesome alert sounds. I've repurposed some of them for notifications and the like. You probably want to use an app like Audacity to trim ones that are longer, but in my opinion it's worth it. Gives a...
  6. how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?: I hate the sound of my alarm & see no options for different chime options. Can & how it be changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-sound-on-my-alarm-on-my-pc/4e8befc0-335a-4947-9910-739c8f76931c
  7. Problem with auto start from hibernation using Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with auto start from hibernation using Task Scheduler: With my Win 7 system, running on a desk-top, I have successfully configured Task Scheduler to restart from hibernation at a specified time of day. This works fine - the computer powers up and already loaded programs continue functioning. Problem is that with a Windows 10...
  8. Alarm App sounds?

Alarm App sounds?: 1) How do I sample alarm sounds in Alarm App? (Win 10) 2) Various Searches via Settings prompted .... Nada!?! 3) Search via Contana prompted "Huh? Whaaa? How about Spotify? What should I use to Open this?" ARRRGH!! 4) Silly question, I know: Any way to provide my own...
  9. Alarm Clock Muting Sounds?

Alarm Clock Muting Sounds?: I'm not sure if this is actually the case but I have 2 alarm clocks that I use in my computer at the same time due to me having trouble waking up and the default Windows alarm clock is set to go off first then the other which an online alarm goes off after an hour. For some...
  10. A different sound for the Alarms app

A different sound for the Alarms app: I there a way to add a .wav file to the choice of alarm sounds. I can hardly hear the ones available because they are too short. I have some songs as well as ringers that I can hear across the room. Another question is since the W-10 update I have been bugged by scrolling....