Windows 10: If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my...

Discus and support If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title submitted by /u/FlyingNukeRoach69 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlyingNukeRoach69, Sep 7, 2020.

1. If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my...

/u/FlyingNukeRoach69, Sep 7, 2020
  2. grumpgrin Win User

Adding PC to Microsoft account list of devices

Hello,

I go into Microsoft account and look under list of devices and it tells me that there are no devices associated with the Microsoft Account. Really? That is strange because the PC I am using is signed in on the Microsoft account. Because the device is not
    listed, it is causing problems with some apps and stuff.

From support around adding devices, it would seem you can only add win 10 devices? So is this why my PC is invisible - because it is running 8.1?

By the way, I have tried waiting for 30 days and it does not automatically appear. I have also signed in with a local and then redone with a Microsoft account and that does nothing either.

Any suggestions please?

regards,

grumpgrin, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Sep 7, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my...

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for the information. Can you tell us if you have another Microsoft accounts associated with your Windows 10? Also, can you tell us if you recently changed your account password? For us to isolate more your concern, we suggest that you sign in your
    Microsoft account online through Xbox.com to make sure that you can access it normally. If so, let's remove the account that you're trying to sign in on the Xbox app by performing the following steps:

• On your PC, press the Windows key and select the gear icon to access
      Settings page.
    • Go to Accounts.
    • Find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove
    • Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my...

1. If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my... - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft account

2. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.: I can't sign into my Microsoft account for the Xbox app on my pc. It's saying "We couldn'tsign you into Xbox live. Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x89235107. I repaired the app, reset it, re-downloaded it twice it logged me it but when I closed the icon and...
  3. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.: I can't sign into my Microsoft account for the Xbox app on my pc. It's saying "We couldn'tsign you into Xbox live. Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x89235107. I repaired the app, reset it, re-downloaded it twice it logged me it but when I closed the icon and...
  4. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  5. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  6. Why can I sign into my microsoft account on every device/app except the xbox app on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I sign into my microsoft account on every device/app except the xbox app on my laptop?: I've been trying to sign into my Xbox account on my laptop but it keeps telling me, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." Even though I'm able to sign in and use this account on my xbox as well as access my One Drive and any other...
  7. Why can I sign into my microsoft account on every device/app except the xbox app on my laptop?

Why can I sign into my microsoft account on every device/app except the xbox app on my laptop?: I've been trying to sign into my Xbox account on my laptop but it keeps telling me, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." Even though I'm able to sign in and use this account on my xbox as well as access my One Drive and any other...
  8. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app: I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on a new windows pc...
  9. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app: I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on a new windows pc...
  10. adding a device to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    adding a device to my microsoft account: I cant seem to add another PC to my account even though it says I have up to 10 available to add. When I go to the add device screen it doesn't appear, says my device is turned off which it isn't and then when I try to add a device it just takes me back to the instruction...