Windows 10: If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

Discus and support If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I unplugged the charger on my laptop goes off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Loganellis4, Jun 19, 2022.

1. If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

If I unplugged the charger on my laptop goes off

:)

Loganellis4, Jun 19, 2022
  2. ozan0053 Win User

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Hello.

I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep mode, however, i resolved this issue by turning computer on, removing the charger, and plugging it back in. That seemed to fix it. However, recently, this method stopped working. My computer runs completely fine when it is unplugged, however, when i plug it in, i get a "Low battery" warning (even though i HAD 72% battery), and the laptop immediately goes to sleep mode. Trying to turn it on is useless. It will only turn on if the charger isn't plugged.

Any advice?

PS: I have already changed all my power & sleep options. Everything is set to "Never".

ozan0053, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Laptop goes to sleep whenever I unplug the charger.

Hi,

My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5558 running Windows 10 1909. I unplugged the charger and my laptop just went black. I plugged it back in and everything is back to normal.

What could be the issue? Could it be my battery?

Thanks!

AadiSiddiqi, Jun 19, 2022
  4. PhilSimm Win User

If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

Laptop freezes when charger unpluged

Hello,

When I unplug the charger from my laptop windows 10 goes blank and unresponsive. The screen is dark but still lit, if you know what I mean. I then have to press the power button to close the laptop, and, on restarting all my icons have reverted to the default
    positions.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

PhilSimm, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

1. If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off - Similar Threads - unplugged charger laptop

2. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  3. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  4. My laptop want stay on after I unplug the charger... Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop want stay on after I unplug the charger... Why?: My hp notebook Windows 10 has been sitting for awhile so I've not got on it to do anything lately so when I brought it out and plugged it into the charger it's automatically saying 100 % well I know that there's no way it can be... So I decide to unplug the charger it turns...
  5. My laptop want stay on after I unplug the charger... Why?

My laptop want stay on after I unplug the charger... Why?: My hp notebook Windows 10 has been sitting for awhile so I've not got on it to do anything lately so when I brought it out and plugged it into the charger it's automatically saying 100 % well I know that there's no way it can be... So I decide to unplug the charger it turns...
  6. If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off: If I unplugged the charger on my laptop goes off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-unplugged-the-charger-on-my-laptop-the-goes/7b167b8a-1f5c-4fc6-b4d1-41f138684388
  7. Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger: I am using HP Elite-Book 840 G3 with the latest version of windows 10 20H2 Once I was using my laptop on battery power. It suddenly turned off. I thought the battery might be low, but when I connected it to charger, I surprised that the battery is 85% charged. I noticed...
  8. Whenever i unplug my laptop's charger it instantly shuts down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever i unplug my laptop's charger it instantly shuts down: A couple weeks ago my computer started to shut down whenever i pull out the charger so i have to charge it at all times but its going to over charge, what should i do...
  9. My screen goes blank when I unplug is from the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen goes blank when I unplug is from the charger: My screen goes blank when I unplug is from the charger. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-blank-when-i-unplug-is-from-the/ca50060f-be2f-417d-9b72-c8c54ea06b9f
  10. Laptop goes to sleep whenever I unplug the charger.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop goes to sleep whenever I unplug the charger.: Hi, My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5558 running Windows 10 1909. I unplugged the charger and my laptop just went black. I plugged it back in and everything is back to normal. What could be the issue? Could it be my battery? Thanks!...