Windows 10: If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

Discus and support If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimoningOS, Jun 9, 2023.

1. If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

:)

SimoningOS, Jun 9, 2023

2. Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

No - Typically as far as I know, a Windows 7 Ultimate key will unlock Windows 7 Ultimate.

The thing is basically what is on the INSTALLATION disc is usually exactly the same no matter what version you buy, ALL the potential content is already on the disc, and it is the Product Key itself that tells the installer what options to install/how to install them, so that you land up with your specific product.

Take an Ultimate DVD, install , but enter a windows Home key, and you will most likely get a Home install.

... or am I 'trippin? Pro's weigh in?

BazookaJoe, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

Yap true, that's what i did with My Windows 7 Ultimate x64, so basically i use Ultimate my self but when repairing other peoples laptops for those who lost the recovery partition and do not have the discs that come with the laptop, i use my Windows 7 Ultimate then before the installation begins i choose the appropriate version to the license key at the bottom of the laptop. Saves me all the time

Protagonist, Jun 9, 2023
  4. If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

What would save you even more time, a spare flash drive with windows files pre-copied to do installs. *Rockout :rockout:

JrRacinFan, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

1. If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone? - Similar Threads - upgrade ultimate laptop

2. Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?: I’ve been wanting Windows 12 for a few months now, and I have a product key to use. But will it remove my data like apps, images, files, etc.?...
  3. Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my data be gone if I switch my Windows 11 product key to a Windows 12 product key?: I’ve been wanting Windows 12 for a few months now, and I have a product key to use. But will it remove my data like apps, images, files, etc.?...
  4. plz show product key window 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    plz show product key window 7 ultimate: plz show product key window 7 ultimate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-show-product-key-window-7-ultimate/f2bbeaab-96c6-4af0-a651-4f91de9ac484
  5. plz show product key window 7 ultimate

plz show product key window 7 ultimate: plz show product key window 7 ultimate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-show-product-key-window-7-ultimate/f2bbeaab-96c6-4af0-a651-4f91de9ac484
  6. If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?: If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-my-windows-7-ultimate-laptop-to/766be01b-f4b4-47e5-92e5-8f9b43d762fe
  7. windows 7 ultimate product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 ultimate product key: windows 7 ultimate product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-ultimate-product-key/9f192122-766e-49f5-9e95-429aeca3d727
  8. windows 7 ultimate product key

windows 7 ultimate product key: windows 7 ultimate product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-ultimate-product-key/9f192122-766e-49f5-9e95-429aeca3d727
  9. My product key is gone along with my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key is gone along with my windows: I was working on my computer and I had to restart and when I did I booted my computer back up and I was not getting passed a blue screen and I did everything. I found out that my windows was gone and my product key was no longer there. I used the command for the product key...
  10. I think i failed to upgrade my laptop Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think i failed to upgrade my laptop Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10: Hello guys i am new here so i heard about the windows 10 update i was excited and i read about it all night and i finally decided to upgrade my laptop i am using windows 7 ultimate pack 1 i installed the Media Creation tool and ran it and then i hesitated to check if my Games...