Windows 10: If I upgrade to w10 from w7 home will I get the dvd player free?

Discus and support If I upgrade to w10 from w7 home will I get the dvd player free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my opinion, VLC would be the ones to face any potential legal ramifications, not the end user. VLC is one of the most popular software applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by groze, Apr 17, 2016.

1. If I upgrade to w10 from w7 home will I get the dvd player free?

In my opinion, VLC would be the ones to face any potential legal ramifications, not the end user. VLC is one of the most popular software applications out there, and has been recommended by just about all print magazines and similar websites.

There's plenty of things to worry about in life, but using VLC to watch a legally purchased DVD disc is not one of them.

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

If I upgrade to w10 from w7 home will I get the dvd player free?

1. If I upgrade to w10 from w7 home will I get the dvd player free? - Similar Threads - upgrade w10 home

2. Is the free upgrade from W7 to W10 still in place?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the free upgrade from W7 to W10 still in place?: I see the last posts in the upgrade forum were in 2020. Is the upgrade still available? Thanks 175774
  3. Upgrading from W7 to W10

Upgrading from W7 to W10: I am currently running W7 on an SSD and want to upgrade to W10 on the same hardware. Is this possible? If so, anything special I need to do? I was unable to install the free upgrade when it was available because of the SSD. Thanks....
  4. upgrading w7 to w10

upgrading w7 to w10: hello, this not my first round of trying fix windows over the years. got a older toshiba laptop L755 had windows 7 home prem. i like window 10. stupid me thinking upgrade. what could go wrong ???? made a usb drive boot for window 10. put in the laptop to totally new...
  5. upgrading W7 to W10

upgrading W7 to W10: Hi. This will probably be a common question. My wife uses W7. Does not want W10. I have been told that I can copy my W10 from my PC to a USB stick and install W10 like that on to her Laptop.. Is this possible please. If so, is there any set proceedure like which files to...
  6. Free upgrade to W10 and go back to W7: do I keep the free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free upgrade to W10 and go back to W7: do I keep the free upgrade?: I don't want to update to W10 yet and I have read that I cannot keep my current W7 installation along with a free upgraded a W10 from the same W7 key. So, if I do the free upgrade from W7 to W10 and then go back to W7, will I keep the free upgrade on this PC if I install W10...
  7. W10 Home x64 (via upgrade W7 Home Premium) upgrade to W10 Pro by DVD

W10 Home x64 (via upgrade W7 Home Premium) upgrade to W10 Pro by DVD: Windows 10 Home x64 in use. This W10 is activated after upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium. Is it possible to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home with a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD and a valid key ? The current Windows 10 Home x64 has applications...
  8. No CD/DVD Drive, Can I upgrade from W7 to W10?

No CD/DVD Drive, Can I upgrade from W7 to W10?: I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, yet I do NOT have a CD or DVD drive. Is it possible for me to upgrade to W10? My W7 is not asking me to upgrade, how come? 26562
  9. Upgraded from W7 Pro, and got W10 Home...

Upgraded from W7 Pro, and got W10 Home...: Hi all, Done a fair bit of searching and my problem seems to be fairly unique. Long story short, I had W10 Home installed, formatted and installed an unused copy of W7 Pro, used the W10 Upgrade Assistant to upgrade to W10 again expecting to then have W10 Pro, but it still...
  10. Cannot upgrade from W7 to W10

Cannot upgrade from W7 to W10: Having a nightmare trying to do this. The PC has an SSD with C: and D: on. C: has Windows and programs that don't offer a choice of where to install, D: has my Lightroom Catalogue and programs which offer a choice. C: has 25.4 of 94.6 GN free, D: has 4.57 of 17GB free. It...