Windows 10: If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it?

Discus and support If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it? Running on the latest version of Windows 10 (Release Preview Ring)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JirehLa-ab, Jun 19, 2019.

1. If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it?

If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it?

Running on the latest version of Windows 10 (Release Preview Ring)

:)

JirehLa-ab, Jun 19, 2019

2. If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it?

Running on the latest version of Windows 10 (Release Preview Ring)

JirehLa-ab, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Insider Release Preview ring

Hi Olusoji,

Welcome to Windows 10 family and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You can update your phone to the recent build respective of the ring in which is it released or available.
    As of now there is no information on getting all the build in “release preview ring”.

Please, provide us a feedback with your valuable suggestions.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 26, 2019
  4. If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it?

safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

Hi koende,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

As Release preview ring is on build 17763, you cannot switch yet to release preview. A build for release preview is expected this month, so when that releases you can switch. Slow ring builds would stop releasing when Release preview builds releases.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. If I want to get out of the release preview ring, How do correctly do it? - Similar Threads - release preview ring

2. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  3. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  4. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Tax invoice corrected?: My subscription tax invoice is in my personal name, even though in my account profile billing info is in company name. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?...
  5. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Tax invoice corrected?: My subscription tax invoice is in my personal name, even though in my account profile billing info is in company name. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?...
  6. Windows 10 May 2019 Update released to Release Preview ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update released to Release Preview ring: Hello Windows Insiders, Last week, we announced how we are improving the Windows 10 update experience with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update in a blog post from Mike Fortin. As part of that blog post, Mike outlined how we plan to deploy the May 2019 Update to customers. Right...
  7. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?: I am currently using the windows 10 Insider preview 18351 and am on the insider program . I want to switch to the Release Preview Ring from the Slow Ring. is this safe to do ?...
  8. Getting Windows 10 Mobile Updates on Release Preview Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Windows 10 Mobile Updates on Release Preview Ring: Yesterday, we released the Windows 10 Creators Update for Mobile (Build 15063.251) to supported devices in the Release Preview ring coming from the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393). Today we are enabling the update path from Build 15063.x to Build 15063.251 in the...
  9. Error getting KB4015583 in Windows 10 Slow and Release Preview rings

in Windows 10 News
    Error getting KB4015583 in Windows 10 Slow and Release Preview rings: Insiders moving from Fast ring to either Slow or Release Preview rings may experience an install failure with error code 0x80073715 when they are offered KB4015583 (Build 15063.14). The error is understood and expected as we released a different version of the KB to Slow and...
  10. Release Preview "Ring" does exist!

Release Preview "Ring" does exist!: I got on a crusade and finally got there! Kept wondering what the "Release Preview" ring looked like if you could get there from here. Here's how I spent my morning... Installed VMware. Created a VM on an ext 3.0 and installed 10240, fresh from MS, using a NEW Outlook...