Windows 10: IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP

Discus and support IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; DO I NEED GOLD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 22, 2020.

1. IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP

DO I NEED GOLD

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Apr 22, 2020
  4. IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP

xbox live gold

I own xbox live gold and can access all the games that require xbox live gold,but cannot download games that are free if you have xbox live gold,the system trying to make me buy gold,even though i own it. Why?

JagMaster546, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP

1. IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP - Similar Threads - USING XBOX LIVE

2. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  3. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  4. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  5. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing: How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-family-sharing/23615f1f-de48-4e0a-b004-675366bcfcd3
  6. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  7. Xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold: so basically, 4 hours ago i just got my xbox live gold 3 months prepaid card but it said the code you entered was invalid on my xbox so i redeemed it online on mobile and it said i redeemed 25 dollars but when i went to payment options i only have $3.51 worth of money...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Grab a friend and play Gears of War 4 and The Crew 2 Standard Edition for free during the Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days event. Experience adrenaline-filled action as you take on the Swarm or the American motorsports scene. The Free Play Days event begins...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Whether you’re looking to headlock your foes, to lock and load a ton of weapons, or feel the thrill of horror, get ready for an action-packed Free Play Days event. This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can fight their way into the fray with WWE 2K19, Borderlands:...
  10. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does minecraft windows 10 need xbox live