Windows 10: If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?

Discus and support If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The latest update, November 10, 2020-KB4580980 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 , version 1903, Windows Server,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElvenNeko, Nov 15, 2020.

1. If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?

The latest update,

November 10, 2020-KB4580980 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 , version 1903, Windows Server, version 1903, Windows 10 , version 1909, and Windows Server, version 1909

Is causing the game i play to constantly crash after 5-10 minutes of play. Is it possible to somehow roll back the update without uninstalling the framework? Because if i install it clean, it will just get me latest (buggy) version and i don't need that.

submitted by /u/ElvenNeko
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElvenNeko, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework?

1. If it's possible to uninstall net framework update without uninstalling net framework? - Similar Threads - possible uninstall net

2. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  3. Is it possible to rollback a NET FRAMEWORK UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to rollback a NET FRAMEWORK UPDATE: since my windows updated the net framework, i'm getting really high ping in Minecraft, so is it possible to revert it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-rollback-a-net-framework-update/584e7b14-58ee-4719-b785-becdbcb2b1fc
  4. Is it possible to rollback a NET FRAMEWORK UPDATE

Is it possible to rollback a NET FRAMEWORK UPDATE: since my windows updated the net framework, i'm getting really high ping in Minecraft, so is it possible to revert it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-rollback-a-net-framework-update/584e7b14-58ee-4719-b785-becdbcb2b1fc
  5. Is it possible to rollback a NET FRAMEWORK UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  7. .NET Framework Update

.NET Framework Update: So when I updated my laptop (Windows 10) as it rebooted it said "To use this application please update your .NET framework version. Do you want to update it?" And it gave me to options, "Yes" or "No". So I chose yes. It redirected me to this website......
  8. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  9. .Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall

.Net Framework 4.7.2 Uninstall: I want to uninstall .Net Framework 4.7.2 . But we cant find it in control pannel or if we are uninstalling windows update also still it is showing in regedit . Is there any solution for it?...
  10. How to uninstall net framework 4.6?

How to uninstall net framework 4.6?: How to uninstall net framework 4.6? 5385