Windows 10: If money was no object, would you buy........

Discus and support If money was no object, would you buy........ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If money was no object, would you buy........ Nvidia Shield TV ……………... C$259.99 or Nvidia Shield TV Pro …………. C$785.16 125372 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davidhk, Jan 15, 2019.

1. davidhk Win User

If money was no object, would you buy........

Nvidia Shield TV ……………... C$259.99

or

Nvidia Shield TV Pro …………. C$785.16

:)

davidhk, Jan 15, 2019
  2. trog100 Win User

Money is no object

money is always an object if u really want to buy and own something..

money aint aint an object to "dreamers".. i know a guy like this.. he always tells me i should have bought "better".. course his "better" is always the big brand name and costs a bloody fortune..

he owns bugger all.. just dreams about what he would buy if he could.. me i have to cut corners and buy what i can aford.. but i have the stuff and he dosnt..

he does kinda piss me off thow.. he he he

trog

trog100, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Money is no object

Since money is no object, why don't you just wait a few months and get a Quad-SLI setup with liquid cooling. That would be off the heezy fo-sheezy(im from california so i like hip-hop).

Azn Tr14dZ, Jan 15, 2019
  4. CjStaal Win User

Money is no object

Come to me and you'll get the most for your money

CjStaal, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. If money was no object, would you buy........ - Similar Threads - money was object

2. I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...: Hello there,I would like to know why is Driver support taking out money from my account. Please cancel it now.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-is-driver-support-taking/274a3a02-143a-47ca-bb71-6d07d41557fd
  3. I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...: Hello there,I would like to know why is Driver support taking out money from my account. Please cancel it now.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-is-driver-support-taking/274a3a02-143a-47ca-bb71-6d07d41557fd
  4. I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Doesnt have enough money to buy license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Doesnt have enough money to buy license: Someone have used pirated windows for maybe 3 years. Now she regret it but she is still student, she doent have a lot money, can she still use pirate windows now? she really need it to finish her graduation. But she is planning to buy the license once she got enough money....
  6. Doesnt have enough money to buy license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doesnt have enough money to buy license: Someone have used pirated windows for maybe 4 years. Now she regret it but she is still student, she doent have a lot money, can she still use pirate windows now? she really need it to finish her graduation. But she is planning to buy the license once she got enough money....
  7. Doesnt have enough money to buy license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doesnt have enough money to buy license: Someone have used pirated windows for maybe 4 years. Now she regret it but she is still student, she doent have a lot money, can she still use pirate windows now? she really need it to finish her graduation. But she is planning to buy the license once she got enough money....
  8. Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money: I attempted to purchase Robux for my son to use when he plays Roblox on PC. The prompt indicated I had to approve from my account but then said I needed to add money to my sons's child MS account. I did so but now there is no way to actually pay for the Robux from his...
  9. Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key...: Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced. submitted by /u/TrueRize [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gaj79z/is_there_a_way_to_make_the_usb_drive_that_you/
  10. Would You Buy a Refurbished or Used Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Would You Buy a Refurbished or Used Keyboard?: I'm going to but a wireless keyboard. Its the Logitech K810. They're selling one certified refurbished for $50 on Amazon, one used on ebay for $55, and one new for $75. My question is, would you guys buy certified refurbished or used for a keyboard? Would you trust that? 55929