Windows 10: If my computer look like this, how do fix it?

Discus and support If my computer look like this, how do fix it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thygesen04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itfe80/if_my_computer_look_like_this_how_do_fix_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thygesen04, Sep 15, 2020.

1. If my computer look like this, how do fix it?

/u/thygesen04, Sep 15, 2020

2. computer looks like in safe mode but isn't

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with your computer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Sep 15, 2020
  3. computer looks like in safe mode but isn't

Hi Jared,

There is a possibility that your video driver crashed. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 15, 2020
  4. If my computer look like this, how do fix it?

Looks like GWX stalled

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    You get this issue if the necessary updates required for Windows 10 installed are not installed on the computer. Make sure you install all pending Windows updates before you perform the upgrade, if you face issues with installing updates perform the
    steps below.

In this situation I suggest you to run the Windows Updates troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Click Start.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on
      “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Windows Update Troubleshooter”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If the issue persists then, I suggest you to refer the section "Manually reset Windows Update components" in the following article, perform the steps in it
    and check if it helps. Resetting Windows Update Components will fix corrupt Windows Update Components and help you to install the Windows Updates.

How do I reset Windows Update components?

Windows Update - Additional resources - Windows Deployment

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article
    in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322756 (
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/)

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Now try with the upgrade process and check if can complete it.

Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

If my computer look like this, how do fix it?

1. If my computer look like this, how do fix it? - Similar Threads - computer fix

2. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  3. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  4. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. ": My computer crashes Win10 multiple times a day; event viewer logs this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff980006f56d8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000006. A dump was saved in:...
  5. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. ": My computer crashes Win10 multiple times a day; event viewer logs this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff980006f56d8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000006. A dump was saved in:...
  6. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

7. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  8. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  9. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  10. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...