Windows 10: if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

Discus and support if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know how to bypass admin access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Channing Douglas, May 29, 2023.

1. if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

I dont know how to bypass admin access

:)

Channing Douglas, May 29, 2023
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 29, 2023
  3. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that Minecraft keeps asking for permission even after providing always allow access. Let’s try some steps to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Change the age rating for the allowed apps. As Minecraft game is allowed for 10+ aged users.

1. Open
      https://account.microsoft.com/family/
      on the browser.
    2. Now click on Already set up? Sign in now> option.
    3. Login with the parent account.
    4. Now under the child account click on
      Content restrictions.
    5. Under allow apps and games rated for change the drop down option to a higher age.

Method 2:

Remove the app from always allowed list and add again. Refer the article

Block inappropriate apps, games, and media on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 29, 2023
  4. BenMason1 Win User

if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

Computer has a new "parent lock" on it

Okay so all I wanted was to play on the Xbox one but it had an account of my step brother on it and just to play on the stupid thing I needed to get permission from his account just to make one myself, and then all the games needed installing blah blah not
    worth it topic for another day, anyway I get back to my laptop and now I cant even use the internet on chrome which I use all the time because it has a new "parent lock" on it...I am 17 with my own account on everything and never have had any kind of locks
    on anything for any reason, and now I cant even use my Chrome which is literally what I use my laptop for at all, I cant even open chrome because I need to get "permission" from my same age step brothers account which I cant do because I cant contact him.
    I don't have any parent accounts and I shouldn't and I cant even remove it meaning I cant even use my laptop because using Explorer makes me want to rip my eyes out with how unbearably slow it is. How do I get this removed because there is no reason of any
    kind I should have a parent lock from my step brothers account when my ACTUAL parents have never once made me have a parent lock.

Give me back my internet access for the love of god I have work to be getting on with.

Kind Regards

Ben M

* Moved from Internet Explorer

* Original title: Supid thing

BenMason1, May 29, 2023
Thema:

if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

1. if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft... - Similar Threads - parents admin access

2. if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if my parents have admin access locked on my computer can i still download Minecraft...: I dont know how to bypass admin access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-my-parents-have-admin-access-locked-on-my/1c2e6794-8944-44f3-8fd3-ccf2d952d394
  3. If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I have multiple users on a computer can I share my downloaded Minecraft file with the...: I have a computer that I play Minecraft on but my kid also plays Minecraft I just don’t want him having access to my payment info in my account is there a way to make him a second profile on the computer and share my Minecraft file to him to play...
  4. Can they still access my computer and information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can they still access my computer and information?: My computer was infected with a virus on 12.11.2023 and all my passwords were hacked. The hacker sent me an e-mail, saying he had all my information and was following me. He said that even if I reset my computer, he can access it. I reset my computer and reinstalled windows...
  5. Can they still access my computer and information?

Can they still access my computer and information?: My computer was infected with a virus on 12.11.2023 and all my passwords were hacked. The hacker sent me an e-mail, saying he had all my information and was following me. He said that even if I reset my computer, he can access it. I reset my computer and reinstalled windows...
  6. Can they still access my computer and information?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My parents want to lock my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents want to lock my computer: HiMy parents want to lock my computer but they’re not sure how to do it. Parental controls aren’t strict enough so they have to lock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-want-to-lock-my-computer/6befba9c-9756-4d35-9441-2a660eb70a54
  8. My parents want to lock my computer

My parents want to lock my computer: HiMy parents want to lock my computer but they’re not sure how to do it. Parental controls aren’t strict enough so they have to lock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-want-to-lock-my-computer/6befba9c-9756-4d35-9441-2a660eb70a54
  9. I have bought minecraft and cannot download it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cannot download it on my computer.: Hi. Im rebeca. I bought minecraft java edition from the windows store, but when I try to download it it says I dont have any valid devices. I have logged in with my microsoft account on my computer, I have logged into the microsoft store.I have tried every single fix...
  10. Can my College or admin access to or see my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can my College or admin access to or see my computer?: I'm a college student and my College provide Windows 10 educational upgrade. This will sound like a stupid question, but I'd like to know if my college or admin can see or access to what I'm doing on my own pc if I use the educational upgrade? Also, is this educational...