Windows 10: If my pc does not have Bluetooth capability, what dongle/adapter do I need to pair a...

Discus and support If my pc does not have Bluetooth capability, what dongle/adapter do I need to pair a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried several dongles & ended up sending them back. They pair just fine to my headset but, generally, they will only transmit or receive. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul Walker3, Jul 9, 2024.

1. If my pc does not have Bluetooth capability, what dongle/adapter do I need to pair a...

I have tried several dongles & ended up sending them back. They pair just fine to my headset but, generally, they will only transmit or receive. This is not a good option when I can only hear my client or they can only hear me. I was provided another headset that was already paired to the dongle. That headset is not a comfortable fit & I'm seeking one that I can pair to a headset that I used to use with my mobile phone. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. & Thank youI have a Windows 10 Pro

:)

Paul Walker3, Jul 9, 2024
  2. MisterEd Win User

Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

I have a laptop, 2 desktops, and 2 TVs with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth is built into the laptop and TVs but the desktops have Bluetooth dongles.

I have a Bluetooth headset and buds. Both will connect to any of the devices above. The biggest problem is pairing. I have discovered that sometimes I can't pair with one device if it is still paired with another. Once I unpair the old device I can pair them with a new one. Another thing is know is how to start pairing mode. The headset and buds have different ways to do this. Sometime a device will show that has already been paired but will not connect. I have to delete the device in the list and redo the pairing again. Then it will connect again.

MisterEd, Jul 9, 2024
  3. motoquick Win User
    Cannot pair DS4 with a Konig Bluetooth Dongle

I am trying to connect my DS4 to a Windows 10 PC. My PC doesn't have a Bluetooth chip, so I bought a dongle 2 years ago. I have two DS4 controllers and I can't find a way to pair them - when I press pair it always leads me to an error. Sometimes the controller(s) don't even show up in the available devices list, which is odd because they've shown up on the list before.

motoquick, Jul 9, 2024
  4. senderj Win User

If my pc does not have Bluetooth capability, what dongle/adapter do I need to pair a...

Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

I have an old bluetooth dongle that works well when connecting my win 10 PC to mobile phone and bluetooth speakers that needs a passcode when pairing. Recently I bought a ear buds and able to pair with my mobile phone without passcode, the ear buds does not come with any passcode. Now when I try to connect the ear buds to my PC, the PC can show the ear buds in its bluetooth device list, but when try to pair it, it still prompt me to enter passcode which the ear buds does not have one. Does it means my bluetooth dongle is too old for the ear buds? If I have to buy another newer dongle, what should I look for? Bluetooth v4.1? v5.0? or whatelse? How can I know what version is my old bluetooth dongle? Please help.

My PC is running Win10 Ent 2004 (OS Build 19041.985)

senderj, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

If my pc does not have Bluetooth capability, what dongle/adapter do I need to pair a...

1. If my pc does not have Bluetooth capability, what dongle/adapter do I need to pair a... - Similar Threads - does Bluetooth capability

2. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  3. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  4. Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?: Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle of the keyboard is not working. What do i doRegardsCalvigo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-a-wireless-keyboard-but-the/37afa32e-ba12-4db7-85f6-9679e2ec2cbc
  5. Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?: Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle of the keyboard is not working. What do i doRegardsCalvigo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-a-wireless-keyboard-but-the/37afa32e-ba12-4db7-85f6-9679e2ec2cbc
  6. PC and Dongle Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC and Dongle Bluetooth: Hello friends. :) MotherBoard: Rog Maximus X Hero. Dongle: Trust Manga. So i have motherboard with Bluetooth inside. That bluetooth signal is not strong so i almost have to hold device near Box to get better signal. I bought Bluetooth dongle with 15 meter range. My...
  7. Bluetooth Dongle Not Working NO MATTER WHAT I DO.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Dongle Not Working NO MATTER WHAT I DO.: Hello, as it says in the title I cannot for the life of me get my bluetooth dongle to work with Windows 10. I have tried multiple dongles, tried the bluetooth troubleshooter, installing drivers, rebooting...everything. No matter what I do, when i go to "Bluetooth and other...
  8. Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle: can't find driver for this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insignia-bluetooth-adapter-driver-dongle/faad05e2-fda7-425d-8c32-b782d45e3661
  9. Trying to replace Bluetooth adapter with dongle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to replace Bluetooth adapter with dongle.: Hello, I'm having trouble maintaining a connection with the default adapter and decided to buy a dongle on amazon. I have installed the proper drivers and disabled the previous device. unfortunately, when I go to connect to Bluetooth, I'm receiving a message that Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters: For my TV I have just replaced an older / failing Soundbar with a new one, which has Bluetooth option. Although I have a smart TV it does not have BT but I understand it is easy to add it. I would like to know what the difference is between using a simple dongle, and a BT...