Windows 10: If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart

Discus and support If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i'm trying to follow these instructions Give your PC a Fresh Start microsoft.combut there is no option for me to 'Get Started' after i reach the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sh_445, Apr 29, 2021.

1. sh_445 Win User

If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart

i'm trying to follow these instructions Give your PC a Fresh Start microsoft.combut there is no option for me to 'Get Started' after i reach the additional info part.

:)

sh_445, Apr 29, 2021
  2. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Apr 29, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 29, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart - Similar Threads - someone help very

2. If someone could help i would be so grateful! WD My passport Ultra External Hard drive not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If someone could help i would be so grateful! WD My passport Ultra External Hard drive not...: HI, Its a long shot but I'm hoping some kind knowledgeable person would be kind enough to help! have a WD My Passport Ultra external hardrive with lots of irreplaceable photos and videos of my family, the kids when they were young, meeting their grandparents who are no longer...
  3. If someone could help i would be so grateful! WD My passport Ultra External Hard drive not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If someone could help i would be so grateful! WD My passport Ultra External Hard drive not...: HI, Its a long shot but I'm hoping some kind knowledgeable person would be kind enough to help! have a WD My Passport Ultra external hardrive with lots of irreplaceable photos and videos of my family, the kids when they were young, meeting their grandparents who are no longer...
  4. If someone could help i would be so grateful! WD My passport Hard drive not accessible and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    If someone could help i would be so grateful! WD My passport Hard drive not accessible and...: HI, Its a long shot but I'm hoping some kind knowledgeable person would be kid enough to help! have a WD My Passport Ultra external hardrive with lots of irreplaceable photos and videos of my family, the kids when they were young, meeting their grandparents who are no longer...
  5. Could someone help me with this

Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  6. How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help: The model Is an F507UA-BR785T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-the-freezed-asus-loading-screen-i/a3ebc5be-f79d-4ece-af60-345607bb531c
  7. How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help

How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help: The model Is an F507UA-BR785T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-the-freezed-asus-loading-screen-i/a3ebc5be-f79d-4ece-af60-345607bb531c
  8. How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. If anyone could help me figure out what to do here I would be really grateful. I'm trying...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If anyone could help me figure out what to do here I would be really grateful. I'm trying...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oJHzgzUHu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx3ara/if_anyone_could_help_me_figure_out_what_to_do/
  10. User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed: Some how my User account has no permissions I probably did it or could have been update doesn't matter now.going to try my best to explain have aq error 0x80070425 that means credentials is disabled can not get it going without administrator rights I no longer have any guess...