Windows 10: If someone wants a free windows 10 pro code I bought the wrong one

Discus and support If someone wants a free windows 10 pro code I bought the wrong one in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; FREE CODE I JUST BOUGHT: 6MYVR-HDJ4J-W37R8-2T7D6-JYKDW submitted by /u/ilikewater714 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ilikewater714, Jul 19, 2021.

1. If someone wants a free windows 10 pro code I bought the wrong one

/u/ilikewater714, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

If someone wants a free windows 10 pro code I bought the wrong one

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

If someone wants a free windows 10 pro code I bought the wrong one

1. If someone wants a free windows 10 pro code I bought the wrong one - Similar Threads - someone wants free

2. I want free Micros ft Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want free Micros ft Windows 11 Pro: I like Win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-free-micros-ft-windows-11-pro/974b9267-b8e6-4fe1-a3e1-02bd39a01c83
  3. I want free Micros ft Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want free Micros ft Windows 11 Pro: I like Win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-free-micros-ft-windows-11-pro/974b9267-b8e6-4fe1-a3e1-02bd39a01c83
  4. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  5. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  6. I accidentally bought a WIndows 10 Pro digital license on a wrong PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally bought a WIndows 10 Pro digital license on a wrong PC.: Hi, Good Day! My colleague accidentally bought a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro thru Microsoft Store expecting that it would provide he will be given a Product Key upon purchase but a digital license was issued instead. My concern is that is there a way we can have it...
  7. Windows Home (free) installed but I want to activate Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Home (free) installed but I want to activate Pro: Hello guys, yesterday I was building my pc and at the end uninstalled windows, but as I didnt have a product key yet, I got the free version... however I accidentally installed the free windows home version instead of the free windows pro version... is it possible for me to...
  8. bought windows 10 pro license, want to downgrade to 8.1 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bought windows 10 pro license, want to downgrade to 8.1 pro: Hello, after installing windows 10 pro i began having problems with eyestrain. I tried all the obvious things:scale text, disable/enable cleartype, color callibration, change to dark theme, lower resolution to make it intentionally look less sharp, installing iris to reduce...
  9. I bought the wrong one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I bought the wrong one: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-one/52f89ae6-d99f-45c8-b7e4-fb8bc6210e30
  10. I bought the wrong laptop??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought the wrong laptop??: I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with...