Windows 10: If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

Discus and support If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; fingerprint log-in option: turned onIf the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing every 0.5 sec which is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Anonymous User1557, Apr 10, 2023.

1. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

fingerprint log-in option: turned onIf the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing every 0.5 sec which is extremely abusive and annoying''Your device cannot recognize you. Please try again later''please helpAsus Vivobook S14/S15Win10The same problem as herehttps://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cthe-device-couldn%E2%80%99t-recognize-you-please-try-again-%E2%80%9D-issue.3718116/I cannot roll back to the prev version of the driver because there was no any.Is it safe to uninstall this device fingerprint detector and install it again in the

:)

Anonymous User1557, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Hi Timothy,

It looks like your PC or laptop's Dynamic Lock feature is activated. To turn this off, follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the Cortana search box and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Uncheck the box under Dynamic lock to turn the feature off.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know how it goes. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Apr 10, 2023
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 10, 2023
  4. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

Windows 10 keeps losing re-fresh.

Hi,

For us to find the best resolution for you, kindly provide tha following information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What are you trying to imply when you said that the Windows 10 keeps on losing refresh?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, Apr 10, 2023
Thema:

If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

1. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing... - Similar Threads - laptop locked spamming

2. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...: fingerprint log-in option: turned onIf the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing every 0.5 sec which is extremely abusive and annoying''Your device cannot recognize you. Please try again later''please helpAsus Vivobook...
  3. If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing...: fingerprint log-in option: turned onIf the laptop is locked windows is spamming with that eye to log in, it keeps refreshing every 0.5 sec which is extremely abusive and annoying''Your device cannot recognize you. Please try again later''please helpAsus Vivobook...
  4. Laptop keeps spamming * key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps spamming * key: Hello,I have an issue where my laptop started to spam * constantly, whenever I click to a text box, it keeps adding * non-stop. At least the issue is not present during log-in so I can write the password, but after that it happens constantly. Sometimes when I press * myself,...
  5. Laptop keeps spamming * key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps spamming * key: Hello,I have an issue where my laptop started to spam * constantly, whenever I click to a text box, it keeps adding * non-stop. At least the issue is not present during log-in so I can write the password, but after that it happens constantly. Sometimes when I press * myself,...
  6. Desktop/Taskbar keeps refreshing after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop/Taskbar keeps refreshing after logging in: After a windows update last night I go to login and everything is fine. Then after logging in, the desktop screen and taskbar keeps refreshing every 5 seconds. I was able to get into task manager quick enough and it is not effected by the refreshing. It appears that windows...
  7. Laptop Keeps Restart/Refreshing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Keeps Restart/Refreshing: Hello! I have a reg model P83G Dell Laptop. My device was working properly until the AC adapter prompted that the correct wattage couldnt be determined. This happened for a couple weeks until I noticed my critical problem that I have today. When I log in my home screen...
  8. Log in screen keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in screen keeps refreshing.: Hello, my computer keeps refreshing every 1 to 3 seconds on the startup screen, i have attempted to use system recovery as well as safe mode and startup troubleshooting and repair, all of which failed due to an "unspecified error" or safe mode not loading, my computer is a...
  9. eye recognition log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996
  10. eye recognition log in

in Windows 10 Support
    eye recognition log in: The last thread seems to have been deleted. I'll try again. Looking for a camera suitable for logging in to windows 10. This used to be available but was scraped in windows 7. This is a stand alone PC not a laptop and I am in the UK. 118996